Real Racing Error

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by magikmaker540, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magikmaker540

magikmaker540 Member

Jun 8, 2009
    I noticed that a couple of people are receiving an error message when they play Real Racing. The message is "Files are missing or corrupt. Please sync with cloudcell for a possible solution." or something to that effect. Could anyone help with this issue. I saw this on the Real Racing thread but no answers were given. Without a fix many gamers wont be able to move on in their game as this error makes it so that one can't save what races they have completed.

2. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

buy the game instead of downloading it illegally. pirate!

3. redsoxsrule424

redsoxsrule424 Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2009
    #3 redsoxsrule424, Jun 8, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2009
    Scratch that different app, different error.

4. magikmaker540

magikmaker540 Member

Jun 8, 2009
    what do you mean? i have never used pirated games. could this just be an error? i mean there are many others on TA who have experienced the same problem, many of whom are devs themselves.

5. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    that is totally a characteristic of a cracked app. I mean firemint doesn't want their game to be pirated so they are gonna put some type of protection in it and it seems that you found it. Just buy the game and stop being so stingy

6. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    You deserve more bad fortune than that. Just buy the app, support the developer. Otherwise, there will be no apps anymore if the developers don't get their slice of cheese.

7. iFonePhanatic

iFonePhanatic Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    Student
    USA
    You should leave touchArcade now if you are going to download all of your games illegally.

8. jchampl

that's the cracked app check message. If you received it in error then contact firemint. They will need your udid and thy will make sure it is an authentic copy. Anyone waiting I hope it's cracked correctly. You'll be waiting a long time. Flight control hasn't even been succesfully cracked yet and real racing is has even deeper protection

9. robertf224

robertf224 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    maybe u guys shouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly. maybe he downloaded it legally and iss just having trouble with the app

10. iFonePhanatic

iFonePhanatic Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    Student
    USA
    I'm glad Firemint has made the effort to protect their games

11. stargazer513

stargazer513 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    lmao its been cracked already.... and flight control has been a long time ago...

12. PpGrillo

PpGrillo Member

Jan 27, 2009
    i got all my apps cracked and real racing never send me an error, you must download it again or better buy it lol

13. tikan

tikan Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2009
    congrats on theft!

14. stargazer513

Dec 19, 2008
    thats not nice:( do you like real racing? go buy it and support the dev! but i bet u downloaded Arce_game? i heard JTMCORALIE's gives the error msg

15. jchampl

That is THE error for real racing when it has had it's drm removed. It's not really jumping to the conclusion. Could the check be malfunctioning? Yes. Is it likely? No. If it's a legit problem with a purchased copy. Firemint will e glad to help you out.

16. jchampl

#16 jchampl, Jun 9, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2009
    Nope. Flight control has not been cracked since they implemented cloudcell technology. 1.0 functioned fine however since then now it reports false plane landing numbers

*i checked and neither games have been properly patched to circumvent the cloudcell protection. the have the drm removed, however they do not function correctly.*

17. magikmaker540

magikmaker540 Member

Jun 8, 2009
    First off whats the DRM. And second if its missing how do you "put it back in"
    And ive heard of patchig a cracked app but how do you do it?

18. hdgreen

hdgreen Well-Known Member

good one i hope it stays like that. It'd be really bad if people find a way round it. JailBreaking your iphone okay but thats apple who make millions. Developers aren't so lucky. Don't screw them over.

19. jonarg

jonarg New Member

Apr 8, 2009
    it hasnt happened to me and mines...you know what. i would buy it but i dont like it all that much

20. stargazer513

Dec 19, 2008
    ohh i didnt know that lol i just checked too..yeah flight control doesnt work but real racing works :eek: