Kozmos: Virtual Pets by RatDog Games

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by RatDog_Andrew, Apr 9, 2012.

1. RatDog_Andrew

RatDog_Andrew Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Hi Everyone!

I am happy to announce that our next game called Kozmos has been submitted and will be released on the iOS App Store this week!

This is going to be our first FREE release and we are incredibly excited about it. With Kozmos we set out to create a Tamagachi style virtual pet in our own vision by providing a large variety of eggs, food, toys, and mini games to play with your pet.

Here is a bit of information describing the game:

Raise your Kozmos from a choice of a variety of eggs with over 45 evolutions from infancy into adulthood. Care for your Kozmos. Wash, feed, play with them! Watch them grow right before your eyes!

FREE, ADDICTING FEATURES:
    ------------------------------------------------

* Over 45 unique and adorable Kozmo pets to raise!
    * Evolve in stages: from infancy to toddler to teenage years and finally into adulthood!
    * Large variety of mini games to play, with more on the way every month!
    * Over 20 types of food and toys to keep your virtual pet happy!
    * Collectibles, game center achievements, and much, much more!
    * Customize your Kozmos habitat!
    * Limitless amounts of fun for all ages!
    * Incredible high resolution, colorful Retina graphics!
    * Share your Kozmo pet with friends on Facebook and Twitter!
    * Unlike many mobile games Kozmos does not require a constant internet connection! IPod / iPad owners rejoice!!
    * Constant FREE updates!

We can't wait till it is released so we can hear everyone's feedback. We have tons of features, eggs, and mini games in progress but we always want to mark fan requests as top priority!

[​IMG]

Become a fan of Kozmos on Facebook:
    http://facebook.com/ratdoggames

Follow us on twitter
    http://twitter.com/ratdoggames

Follow us on YouTube: (Will post here when trailer is released for Kozmos)
    http://youtube.com/ratdoggames

Send feedback and feature requests to:
    [email protected]

2. RatDog_Andrew

RatDog_Andrew Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Thanks for posting about the game :)

We are currently working on a gameplay trailer to coincide with the launch of the game this week.

I will be sure to post a link here right when it is completed.

To try and help connect to the game a bit more I have taken some pictures of me playing with my current Kozmo. (Some standard pictures and a couple mini games) .. as you will notice I have not taken too good of care of my current Kozmo so he isnt too happy at the moment.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. RatDog_Andrew

RatDog_Andrew Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Sorry for the delay I attempted to make a post yesterday but for some reason it never appeared.

We are working on a gameplay trailer for the game now and it will be released soon.

Here are some images from my current playthrough of the game... as you can see my Kozmo is not very happy with how he has been treated. I provided a few pictures showing off a couple mini

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]