Universal Farmer Sim 2015

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by MarusacAlexandru, Jul 21, 2015.

1. MarusacAlexandru

MarusacAlexandru Active Member

Jun 22, 2013
    Farmer Sim 2015

Farmer Sim 2015 is the latest farming simulator that will allow you to become a real farmer! Start your agricultural career by cultivating crops in your lands! You can plow, sow and harvest using lots of different machineries! Sell your harvest for money to take control of new tractors and combines! Enjoy the new farming simulator playing in an open-world career mode! Have fun using farming vehicles and become a professional farmer! Download now Farmer Sim 2015!

Features:
    - Realistic Vehicles and Machineries (tractors, combines, plows, harvesters, seeders, trailers...)
    - Easy Tutorial
    - Grow different plants
    - Buy animals and manage them
    - Purchase new fields
    - Open-World career mode
    - Sell crops for money
    - USA and European maps
    - Auto driving feature
    - Day-Night Cycle
    - Steering Wheel, Buttons or Tilting controls
    - Challenge your friends by sharing online your statistics and achievements!

Become a real farmer by playing this amazing farming simulator!

Download - https://itunes.apple.com/ro/app/farmer-sim-2015/id1000337579?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4
    Trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka-C__2zKA8

Attached Files:

2. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Wow didn't expect this to be this top notch! Best farm sim I have played yet on mobile and now I'm still early in so I will have more feedback soon but aesthetically very good and vehicles control well w optional controls and views (I like the "cockpit" view with the steering wheel control) you can also use tilt controls or buttons. Would write more but I have a great farm sim to get back to. It's free download at no risk and enjoy. I have no idea what the IAP is yet (that's awesome) as I have not noticed any stamina or energy bars. You do start w x amount of Money like any other farm sim and so I guess some of the IAP could revolve around getting money and equipment quicker but a this killer view I will grind and def plan on dropping some money as a thanks for a great game if it holds up.
    The IAP is a 99 cent ad kill which I haven't even seen any ads yet and extra money to start w so awesome no energy timer!!!

3. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    #3 Dailon80, Jul 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
    This is the dev behind truck simulator 3D!!!! No wonder I love the game and think the IAP is fair. I still play truck sim 3D and did spend some money as a thank you cuz the game rocks!!
    This game is legitimate.
    Like farming simulator 14 only better graphics and Better overall.

4. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Free... For real. I'm in

5. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
  6. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    This is my fav farmer sim in the App Store. You can choose American or European farm lands to start each with its own map and now they added Asian farmlands today!!! Good stuff.
    Add South America too would be cool but not necessary.