A couple games that HAVE to be brought to iPad/iPhone!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by JMarceLF, Aug 30, 2011.

1. JMarceLF

JMarceLF Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    CHEF
    California
    Been feeling nostalgic and curious why no one has remade Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father yet, Day of the Tentacle, and why Sam & Max isn't on iPhone yet?

Another Big Game that would be insane to play with updated retina support, Wing Commanders 1 & 2!

Someone get on that already...

2. P.T.

P.T. Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2011
    The Netherlands
    Tekken has to he brought to ipod/iphone

3. Sirkreuab

Sirkreuab Member

Jul 26, 2011
    Absolutely need more adventure games

I agree 100% somebody needs to get on this. I don't care what dark master people need to pray to, I would in a heartbeat purchase any sierra adventure game kings quest,space quest I think they did one with live action fmv called phantasmagoria which was horror suspense it was great too! hell I'd play mixes up mother goose lol the iPhone is perfect for adventure point and clicks. monkey island was great so was beneath a steel sky. Somebody make this happen please I beg you!

4. flameon

flameon Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2011
    Gradius. That would be so amazing.

5. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Dirty Harry Hannahan Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    More Arcade Rail shooters like Time Crisis, Virtual Cop, Deadstorm Pirates, Razing Storm, Alien, Terminator Salvation, Silent Scope,etc. Clearly the iOS platform supports arcade shooters like Time Crisis 2ND Strike extremely well. Would love to see more Time Crisis type games ported.