Universal Dream Revenant - (by Bulkypix)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Loozr

Loozr Member

May 23, 2013
    #81 Loozr, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
    Dear Dev, I finally bought your game, now it has been updated. It's great. But I won't play it. I can not help it. I will never get used to view-settings like these. Can I BEG for a future update? Is it PLEASE possible to implement reverse axis (only for looking up and down. Looking left and right is ok)? Thanks a lot in advance!
    And thanks for the quick ipad-mini fix. It runs great!

2. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    I'm about 45 mins into the game & really liking it so far. They could smooth out the corners a little & allow a close enough move to get you around an object. I find myself looking for the exact right move to get around something or walk past it. No big deal though. It's really a gorgeous game. They way the sun changes as you walk around & change elevations is brilliant. The sound so far is fantastic. I really appreciate how it changes as you get closer or farther from things. Controls are pretty much spot on except for the above & I'd like to control sensitivity better on the look around. side. These are just small details that could make it a touch more enjoyable & in no way effect how impressed I am with it so far. I can't wait to spend more time with it. Great job Dev's!!

3. Shifaan

Shifaan Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2013
    This game crashes a lot on my iPod touch 5g. It's crashed 5 times within the first 5 minutes I've played this. Please fix this issue.

4. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    You're lucky it won't even start properly on mine.

5. Shifaan

Shifaan Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2013
    I had really high hopes for this game but it just turned out to be a half-baked loaf of bread. Perhaps if you left it in the oven a bit longer, the bread would've been amazing. Sorry devs but I feel this game had been rushed.

6. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    As I got further along it became chunky & booted me out a few times. I was able to finish the game & enjoyed it however I did become annoyed after I played it more & the issues became prevalent. Worth playing yes but also worth the Dev's fixing some issues.

7. Minstrel Boy

Minstrel Boy New Member

Aug 11, 2014
    #87 Minstrel Boy, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2014

8. jerrnej

jerrnej Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2014
    Lead Guitar
    Maribor
    Anyone tried it on iPad2? Does it crash a lot?

9. Dasha

Dasha New Member

Oct 19, 2014
    Alternate ending

Can somebody please tell me what was the second ending? The game crushed so many times, I lost count, I still managed to go through the whole thing up until the giant tree mansion scene, then it crushed again and I could no longer go through the rock wall and see the ending. I'm so sick of this game, there's no way I'm replaying it again (probably would be 5th time from the very beginning)! I watched one of the endings on YouTube, but can't find the alternate one. Thanks in advance!

10. Loozr

Loozr Member

May 23, 2013
    Dear Dev,

A couple of months ago I kindly asked if it was possible to implement reverse axis.
    Apparently it's not.
    Maybe it's interesting to notice that Bioshock had the same problem. It was updated a couple of days ago. So apparently more people seem to request/need this feature.
    I still haven't played your game yet.
    Please, please, please implement reverse look-axis so I can start playing it.

Thanks a lot in advance....

11. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

So is it this a legit sequel is to Dream:Scape?

12. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
  13. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    We need more games like this...

14. Moh_Lino

Moh_Lino New Member

Jun 12, 2015
    Fighting the Foot mainly.
    Sewer
    Bonus 40 Violin (Need Help)

Alright I have 1 more violin to get to but the waypoint is on the floating island that the church is on. How do I get there?