Official thanks for your hard work all TA staff 2010

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by Krehol Games, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Krehol Games

Krehol Games Well-Known Member

TA has only but a few Administrators , writers, and Moderators.Yet with this small staff , TA elite have been on top of thier game . Giving us exclusive info about upcomming titles and reviews.For developers Hodapp and Arn have been straight with us , make something solid and we will cover and review you. Add to the fact they have shown extreme patience , not banning all the complainers and critics that post.
    The reason I thank the TA staff is we learned alot from here. Luckly for the most I have encountered friendly people who dont mind sharing advice from staff ,developers ,and consumers. We also learned that the iphone/ipod market is deeper than I imagined. We personally like to thank Hodapp for being straight with me about what it takes to get on the front page.

2. headcaseGames

headcaseGames Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2009
    Mobile Game Developer
    Hollywood, CA
    cheers to DaveMc99 for obliging me every time I wanted to change my thread title over the past several months :)

3. bmdino

bmdino Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Cheers to IMNS and hope he gets promoted :)

4. TapMad_D

TapMad_D Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2010
    gaming
    HongKong
    TA is really awesome, also would like to show my thx to the staff here~~

5. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    I'd like to SUPER THANK them a MILLION TIMES!!!!!!!! Hodapp, Arn, Brad, IMNS, and the others deserve a lot of thnx. I'd also like to thank them for puting my thread on the FRONT PAGE! Keep up the hard work guys and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

6. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

Thanks to everyone, yes. TA is the first thing I check in the morning, right before email lol.

7. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Cheers to everyone except INSM. He has brought down the quality of TA in my time here, as I have clearly seen. He never takes care of distracting posts here, has a poor character, and is SLOW AS **** making posts on new games. It would cap TA's year off if this bum is just let go.

8. songbird

songbird Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Thanks everyone! :)

9. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Since the day I stumbled across TA, it's been thee place I can call home for all my iGaming needs as well as a ton of other information in general. I'm very thankful for the awesome community I have come to know and grow with and can honestly say my entire iGaming experience would be a lot different and less informative without it. Much respect and BIG thank you to the entire TA team for ALL that you do! ;)

10. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Definitely a big hand to all the writers, moderators, and other staff alike. It's been another great year here at TA, and it has been pretty fun. What a year 2010 was for iOS gaming and this forum both. Neither have ever been so bustling and alive. Thanks to the writers for great reviews and posts on the frontpage. They're very informative and are a great influence in helping me choose games on most occasions. Also, thanks a bunch to the moderators for always being on top of things, working hard, and of course, their wise, often sarcastic, posts that keeps things flowing around here.

Happy holidays, cheers.

11. Krehol Games

Krehol Games Well-Known Member

IamNoSuperMan

Actually I think IamNoSuperMan is very fair. He doesnt close down post quickly even if the person is bashing TA. Plus there is alot of post here he does close down if requested or gets totally out of hand. Since we are a democratic society , we have to let everyone talk and speak thier mind.
    As far as posting new games up , he does it a fast as possible. You have to realize there are huge amounts of releases everyday. One person cant cover everything , he is trying his best. Its easy to judge people but sometimes you have to look at the amount of work they do. For 2010
    IamNoSuperMan=SuperTA.

12. zman2100

zman2100 Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Investment Consultant
    Jacksonville, FL
    I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic :)

13. marker1c

marker1c Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2010
    Philipines
    IMNS is one of the reason that makes TA great. Kudos to you bro keep up the good work.

14. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    lol.....

15. Tmonine

Tmonine Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Casual
    Australia
    'gratz guys :)

16. ipod_david

ipod_david Well-Known Member

May 3, 2010
    TA and appshopper - hands down! My favorite site this year. Poor junkie I am

THANK YOU GUYS!!!

17. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    This site is the "Go To" forum for all my iphone gaming needs. You guys are all the best, fo' sho'.

18. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    Definitely the best site and forum for ios gaming so I'll add my thanks for all the hard work put in as well.

Thank you

19. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    This site makes my man parts tingle :cool:

20. jar0d

jar0d Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Europe
    Since (almost) a year now I love to come back to your site every day!

Thank you very much TouchArcade!!