Tiny Empire on sale until October 15th ($2.99 -> $0.99)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Felipe MGaia, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Felipe MGaia

Felipe MGaia Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2013
    Hey TouchArcade,

We'll be releasing an update to our fantasy retro puzzler Tiny Empire tomorrow (or today, depending on where in the world you are hehe) and it'll be on sale for a whole week to celebrate! It's just a dollar now, so this is as cheap as it'll ever get.

In case you haven't heard of it before, you can check out its TouchArcade review or its thread where I've posted some info about the new campaign of this update lately.

Cheers!
    Felipe

[​IMG]

2. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Whoa that looks very intriguing I love this game everyone should go buy it if you didn't grab it up when it came out like I did

3. Felipe MGaia

Aug 7, 2013
    Hey, thanks for the words! You should update and check out the new campaign, there are some very different new levels we created using the new elements, specially the portals which are pure fun!

4. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Is their a download link for lazy people like me. I'm down to buy this epic game

Edit seems I've already bought this game . Now I remember. This game was so fun. About to embark on another epic journey

5. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    :D Yes I am having a blast with the new update and I would have paid $10 or more for this game it is honestly one of my favorites hands down

6. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Great game, bought it do $3 and thoroughly enjoy Tiny Empire.

7. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Bought it after the TA review when it came out and it's a lot of fun - very much recommended

8. Felipe MGaia

Aug 7, 2013
    Thanks, guys! :) I hope you enjoy the new campaign! Let's see if the sale can also bring in some new players!

9. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Had not seen this,but read the thread and looks great. Add another player to your game. Good luck!

10. Felipe MGaia

Aug 7, 2013
    Awesome! Have fun, Pluto! :D