Dinosaur Safari Pro $0.99 > FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by mrbiggles, Sep 21, 2013.

1. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    iphone https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id443129066?mt=8

Dinosaur Safari: E-Pro

Liga Andina
    ​Dinosaur Safari: Evolution has high quality graphics and gameplay. Jurassic dino adventures don’t come any bigger than…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    ​Dinosaur Safari: Evolution has high quality graphics and gameplay. Jurassic dino adventures don’t come any bigger than what you’re about to experience. ​ Pro Version: More Weapons/Vehicles/Animals are ready to use and play. A world full of deadly carnivores hunt you while you hunt them: TRex, Spinosaurus, Velociraptors, Stegosaurus, Raptors, Euoplocephalus Triceratops, Pterodactyl, Dilophosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Brontosaurus, Gigantic Worm, Plesiosaur, Compsognathus, Allosaurus, Dunkleosteus, Sarcosuchus, Achelousaurus, Deinonychus, Nodosaur, Medusaceratops, Giganotosaurus, Torosaurus, Edmontonia and Pentaceratops. Lucky for you, when walking and running about gets too scary, use your 4x4 off-road vehicle, Motorbike or Horse to encounter a true Jurassic Safari. Use a vast amount of weapons to hunt by day and build a camp fire at night to keep those dangerous dino’s in sight.
    Information
    Seller:Liga Andina
    Genre:Action, Simulation, Adventure
    Release:Sep 20, 2011
    Updated:Mar 15, 2019
    Version:19.3.1
    Size:300.6 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (3)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    That description seems off.
    (SMACK)
    Dinosaur hunting again? I am up for it.

3. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Don't like the kind of animal hunting game. :(

4. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    Why?

5. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    I feel that they are hurt when they are hunted.

6. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    These animals are extinct and are virtual anyway. I never feel bad launching a bird at pigs or blowing up trolls or whatever happens in other games. But that's me. You are completely entitled to not like hunting or any other type of game for any reason.

7. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    The free reason is seem legit :D. Let get some hunt

8. Emotive

Emotive Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2013
    Great White North
    Terrible game, some of the worst controls I've experienced on the iPhone.

9. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    I hate this one.
    Dinosaur assassin with a smaller map, and an AI driver avalible for the jeep.
    Horrid.
    Avoid.

10. best

best Well-Known Member

Got this of a promocode over a year ago.

Very bad, not well made and horrid controls AVOID.

Devs should try to make other games.

11. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Hope that the next game is not animal hunting game.

12. cdbaksu

cdbaksu Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2013
    So you're OK with virtual people getting killed in your games, but not OK with virtual animals getting hunted...

13. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    If it has dinos in it and you STILL don't like it, that's more than enough for me... avoiding as requested. ;):D

DBC

14. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    [​IMG]

I'm done here.

15. tunaVille

tunaVille Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2013
    I'm the same way. Extinct or not

16. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    ah other onsale for $1

Ah you wouldn't like there other games onsale for $1, I like any hunting animal or human games :rolleyes: Real deer hunting is fine, as some need it for food + control the population.

Dinosaur Assassin Pro Ipad $1 https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dinosaur-assassin-pro-for/id507873376?mt=8

4x4 Safari Pro ipad $1 https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/4x4-safari-pro-for-ipad/id465242186?mt=8

4x4 Safari 2 ipad $1

Safari: E-Pro

Liga Andina
    Action and Adventure, all the Big Game wild safari animals are ready to be discovered by you. ​ Pro Version: More Weapon…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Action and Adventure, all the Big Game wild safari animals are ready to be discovered by you. ​ Pro Version: More Weapons/Vehicles/Animals are ready to use and play. Safari: Evolution has High quality graphics and gameplay, hunt by foot, 4x4 Jeep, Motorbike, Boat or Horse - your faithful friend - Whistle to Call. Explore this open world full of deadly wild animals and watch out for the carnivores: Rhino, Elephant, Lion, Zebra, Giraffe, Lioness, Reedbuck, Buffalo, Wildebeest, Flamingo, Lemur, Bee's, Crocodile, Piranha, WartHog, Monkey, Ostrich, Meerkat, Snake, Scarabs, Hyena, Hippopotamus, Leopard, Impala and Gorilla. We have all the weapons and gadgets you’ll need for this epic survival game: Handgun/Rifle/Pistol Crossbow(Explosive Arrows)/Compound Bow/Proximity Mines/Gas Canisters/Night Vision Goggles/Tracking Device. At night this Safari adventure becomes very dangerous, so during the day gather logs to build a camp fire and find supplies. There’s so much more to discover, so come play Safari: Evolution if you dare!
    Information
    Seller:Liga Andina
    Genre:Simulation, Sports
    Release:Aug 01, 2012
    Updated:Mar 14, 2019
    Version:19.3.1
    Size:282.5 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

as well as the iphone versions too!