Has anyone played Simon Graham and the Extraordinary Timepiece?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by MasterChief3624, Jun 6, 2010.

1. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    I was on Pocket Gamer, trying to look up that article where they said Blur is coming to the iPhone (still no luck :\), and I came across a story about a Professor Layton-esque game making its way to the App Store. This game is called Simon Graham and the Extraordinary Timepiece.

I am really close to picking it up, but I was wondering if anyone had played it, or has any impressions for it? It looks pretty faithful to the "Professor Layton" name, but a couple puzzles I read about don't look quite as interesting or brain-bending as Professor Layton, and I was a little worried if the story is even close to as amazing as Professor Layton's stories are.

Has anyone tried it?

2. songbird

songbird Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Yes, the puzzles become moderately difficult but I do think that it was an entertaining remake with a nice storyline. There is a thread on the game here where several users posted impressions.

3. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Thank you for your input :)

Oh snap.. I kind of forgot about checking if there was a thread :eek: I guess I assumed since I never saw one that there wasn't one. Blah :p

Thank you very much. I shall migrate to that thread :cool:

4. songbird

songbird Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    No prob, glad to have been helpful. :)