Games similar to LA Noir

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by SydL, Dec 23, 2011.

1. SydL

SydL Member

Dec 23, 2011
    Are there any games like LA Noire for the iPhone/iPod? I know it's highly unlikely it will be out for iDevices this soon (except OnLive), but it's not impossible since we have high end games like the GTA series. So are there any similar games to tide us over till then? :D

2. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    All I can think of are all of Telltale's games. They make the highest quality point and click adventure games on the iOS so definitely give them a shot.

3. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Especially the new Law and Order game. The interview portions are definitely inspires by LA Noir.

It may seem like an odd suggestion, but I would also check out Phoenix Wright as well.

4. SydL

SydL Member

Dec 23, 2011
    Brilliant! Thanks, I'd heard of Monkey Island but there are a bunch of others that I never heard of! Thank you so much Crex, this should keep me busy a couple of weeks :D. Cheers!

Excellent, I can't wait to get my hands on Law & Order: Legacies and I'm definitely going to check out Phoenix Wright as well.. thanks a bunch, SquareZero! :)