Curio

BrainBlast Games LLC
Curio is now FREE! Forevvvvvverrrrrr!!! So enjoy it, cause it's grown greatly since our last update! ★★★★★CURIO is one …
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Curio is now FREE! Forevvvvvverrrrrr!!! So enjoy it, cause it's grown greatly since our last update! ★★★★★CURIO is one of the BEST GAMES in the APP STORE-- AppCraver★★★★★ ★★★★★ GO CRAZY WITH CURIO ★★★★★ ★Embark on a wickedly fast race against your own mind!★ ★With dazzling artwork, unique atmosphere and frantic gameplay, Curio is what you need!★ ★★★★★★★★CHECK OUT THE REVIEWS★★★★★★★★★ ★"Curio’s haunting atmosphere and it’s superb extras make it more of an experience than just a simple game. Ultimately, this is a title well worth considering." -148Apps ★"Gameboyz Approved, Joystick Up" -Gameboyz ★“This pill-popping title is ideal for anyone looking to inject a little crazy into their commutes, or during class, or while you're "working" in your cubicle…” –Bloody-Disgusting.com ★"I can't stop playing." -Mashbuttons ★"With the horror theme, creepy atmosphere, two clashing graphical styles, unsettling feelings, odd insanity mode, excellent audio, and fascinating story, the game becomes much more. For less than you're likely to spend on a snack from a vending machine, you could experience this intriguing game." -- Game Boyz ★"Curio does a very nice job of immersing the gamer into the game with its haunting setting, simple gameplay and unique storyline. " --Appcraver ★"when I found out about Curio, my first reaction was that it couldn’t live up to the painfully awesome experience that a film can provide. For me, film seems to be much easier to manipulate personal emotions than gaming. However, Curio changed that for me." -- Appcraver ★★★★★ How strong is your mind? Do you have what it takes to get Ron past the gates? There’s only one way out of the mental asylum, and it’s not going to be easy. Help Ron Templeton III blaze his path to freedom, but make sure he takes his pills, or else you’ll lose your mind! ★★★How high can you climb on the leaderboards? Compete against your friends. Compete against the world as you enter Ron’s!★★★ How much of the BONUS material can you unlock? CURIO is a celebration of the art of a unique artist--JJ Horner. Explore his and Ron's ever evolving world. New levels, bonus material, enemies and aids are already in development.
Information
Seller:BrainBlast Games LLC
Genre:Action, Arcade
Release:Dec 20, 2011
Updated:Jan 25, 2013
Version:1.5.1
Size:190.5 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (1)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal