Idyllic! $1.99 ---> Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by awp69, Nov 30, 2011.

1. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Hasn't dropped yet, but looks like this will drop to free in a bit.

I'll be picking it up to give it a shot.

Idyllic!

Review Scores:
    iFanzine score: 4,5/5 - AppScore Score: 8/10 - NRK Filmpolitiet: 4/6 - Appspy: 4/5 -Thesmartphonerev…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Review Scores:
    iFanzine score: 4,5/5 - AppScore Score: 8/10 - NRK Filmpolitiet: 4/6 - Appspy: 4/5 -Thesmartphonereview: 70/100 - Appshack: 9/10 - AppsJP: 69/100 - TheGamingVault: 7/10.

---

* Pick up and Play
    * Several playstyle to reach highscore, find your style!
    * Meet & Defeat several monsters
    * Defeat the mini boss which grows stronger each encounter
    * Collect gold coins and unlock new powers
    * Upgrade your abilities to unlock new playstyle and gameplay
    * Heal the world from evil corruption
    * Detailed and beatifull graphic, which changes as you play
    * Awesome music which becomes groovy the further you get in game

Now is the time to experience the latest addictive game on the market.

---
    INTRO STORYLINE

Fifteen years ago, you were sent on the journey all SUN followers must undertake to become a Priest of healing to fight against the ever growing darkness. Your success and return to your homeland as a disciple of the SUN will bring pride to your people.

Upon your return however, you are devastated to find your home world in pain and darkness. The very entity you have trained the last fifteen years to fight against has devoured your world and plunged it into darkness.

As the sole survivor, alone you stand and it is up to you to stand up against the darkness that has destroyed your world. The time ahead shall be hard, will you use the very skills you have trained for over the last fifteen years to restore your world to its former glory, or will you share the same fate as your people? Only time will tell…
    ----

Idyllic improves pick up and play genre with some depth and complexity, if you ever felt that you wanted to play a simple game but with more depth, then this game is for you. Try the new type of pick up and play game, that offers diversity, replayability, changing gameplay, changing graphic, changing music, upgradeable hero, unlocking abilities and powers, defeating mini bosses and awesomness all around.

---

Features:

Addictive Gameplay
    Simple & Fun Controls
    Stunning Graphic & Awesome Music
    Unlockable Powers & Upgradeable Abilities
    Monsters & Mini Boss
    Changing Graphic & Music
    Infinite gameplay
    Resource Management Mechanic
    Game Center
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Sep 22, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. caanerud

caanerud Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2011
    I actually really enjoyed this game. Bought it a few weeks ago and played it until I maxed out the character.

It's strange and not incredibly polished, and the framerate is low, but to me at least it's very addictive.

3. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    The sale starts Nov 30th.

4. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Now live in U.S.

5. Marcus70

Marcus70 Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2010
    Got it, thanks for the post.

6. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

I rebooted my iPad 2 and then the framerate was… let's say okay. Thx for message and freebie. Not a bad side scroller and fully automatic and (voluntarily) unstoppable endurance jumper.

7. fatcowgames

fatcowgames Member

Jul 7, 2011
    We hope you enjoy it, we made the game quicker to progress because people found it too slow and hard.

But we are making a patch for Christmas so be sure to pick it up again.
    Here are some ideas of what should happen for the patch:

1. Several pick up powers in the game, while you jump.
    2. Better interface art and design
    3. Hopefully, new animations for character
    4. Story implementation at game start

Don't forget that this game is still growing and will be better, we will continue to improve for awhile longer so make sure you leave a feedback, recommend the game to your friends and support our ongoing development.

8. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    yup, very nice game... I picked it up the week it was released, and am still enjoying it quite a bit. And thank you fatcow for all the updates... seems almost every time I do a clump update on my iPod, Idyllic is there with another one, smoothing out the gameplay, or adding something.... great to see a developer put so much work into making a game as great as they can! =oD

9. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    nice game but i think that - like Habakkuk wrote here before me - could definitely use an improvement in the frame rate.

10. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    I found this game interesting but quickly became frustrated by the mandatory running and falling behind results in the cloud killing you. Killed an 1 hr with it but not something I would pick up again.

11. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    My husband is loving the heck out of this game. I never would've guess it, 'cause it's not his typical FPS/racer type, but he loves the music, the artwork and the game play. Thanks for making it available to try!

12. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Looks like I missed it. Thanks anyways!

13. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
  14. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA

Idyllic!

Review Scores:
    iFanzine score: 4,5/5 - AppScore Score: 8/10 - NRK Filmpolitiet: 4/6 - Appspy: 4/5 -Thesmartphonerev…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Review Scores:
    iFanzine score: 4,5/5 - AppScore Score: 8/10 - NRK Filmpolitiet: 4/6 - Appspy: 4/5 -Thesmartphonereview: 70/100 - Appshack: 9/10 - AppsJP: 69/100 - TheGamingVault: 7/10.

---

* Pick up and Play
    * Several playstyle to reach highscore, find your style!
    * Meet & Defeat several monsters
    * Defeat the mini boss which grows stronger each encounter
    * Collect gold coins and unlock new powers
    * Upgrade your abilities to unlock new playstyle and gameplay
    * Heal the world from evil corruption
    * Detailed and beatifull graphic, which changes as you play
    * Awesome music which becomes groovy the further you get in game

Now is the time to experience the latest addictive game on the market.

---
    INTRO STORYLINE

Fifteen years ago, you were sent on the journey all SUN followers must undertake to become a Priest of healing to fight against the ever growing darkness. Your success and return to your homeland as a disciple of the SUN will bring pride to your people.

Upon your return however, you are devastated to find your home world in pain and darkness. The very entity you have trained the last fifteen years to fight against has devoured your world and plunged it into darkness.

As the sole survivor, alone you stand and it is up to you to stand up against the darkness that has destroyed your world. The time ahead shall be hard, will you use the very skills you have trained for over the last fifteen years to restore your world to its former glory, or will you share the same fate as your people? Only time will tell…
    ----

Idyllic improves pick up and play genre with some depth and complexity, if you ever felt that you wanted to play a simple game but with more depth, then this game is for you. Try the new type of pick up and play game, that offers diversity, replayability, changing gameplay, changing graphic, changing music, upgradeable hero, unlocking abilities and powers, defeating mini bosses and awesomness all around.

---

Features:

Addictive Gameplay
    Simple & Fun Controls
    Stunning Graphic & Awesome Music
    Unlockable Powers & Upgradeable Abilities
    Monsters & Mini Boss
    Changing Graphic & Music
    Infinite gameplay
    Resource Management Mechanic
    Game Center
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Sep 22, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

15. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    Neat format, an endless runner with saving. I'm sorry I didn't find this game sooner.