iPhone SDK coder needed - Profit Sharing

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by dogmeat, Nov 22, 2009.

1. dogmeat

dogmeat Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Information Security Engineer
    San Francisco, CA
    Hi all,

I work with various developers, mostly as a director and artist. Recently I started on a project with some of my associates and we all decided to see if I could learn parts of the SDK to make simple apps.

Needless to say, I don't have much time to spend with the SDK since I primarily come up with concepts and work on the mechanics/art for those concepts.

At any rate, the associates I work with are willing to take on a coder to fufil what I was trying to do for a % of the profits.

What I'm looking for is someone who can program basic apps. Understand how to code view controllers, handle code between them, save game states, animation, etc..

The % is negotiable.

If you are interested, please send me a PM with your qualifications, any apps you have worked on in the past or relevant coding experience with the apple SDK and what you think a fair % of each sale ( - what apple takes of course ) would be for your troubles.

And don't get me wrong, this is not complicated at all. Not only will you be coding a simple app, but you will be working directly with me, the director on putting it all together in an efficient, beautiful way.

If you work out, I am definitely looking for someone for many other apps that are currently in the conceptual phase, all simple.

At the same time, if you can code games or have a more advanced level of coding than what I'm asking for here, that's even better because we have some big ideas for the future!

So let me know,

Looking forward to hearing from you, serious inquiries only.

Kevin Yokoyama

2. dogmeat

dogmeat Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Information Security Engineer
    San Francisco, CA
    Position is potentially filled but I am still talking to people who are interested since we have another artist working on other projects as well.