Submitted: RacerCoaster - stunt racing

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by 93i, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 93i

93i Active Member

Are you a stunt driver? Do you have what it takes to race a powerful racing buggy over roller coaster like race tracks?

Compete on 3 different race tracks with 4 different online high scores.

Compare your skills by getting the best lap, best average lap, most laps in a row or most laps overall.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Will be available for $0.99 when approved.

Feedback welcome.

2. Kramer

Kramer Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2009
    #2 Kramer, Dec 8, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
    Looks great.

Looks like a homage to Stunt Car Racer.

I'll be purchasing this when it's released.

3. defaude

defaude Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Oh boy...

Seriously, only 3 tracks you gotta be kidding... You can't even call that a lite version.

You have to give the customer a little bit more, otherwise it is "saying through the flowers": HAHAHA you would even pay 99 Cents even if I gave you only 3 tracks HAHAHA

:rolleyes:

4. Acidbottle

Acidbottle Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2009
    #4 Acidbottle, Dec 8, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
    i would be happy to pay several times the opening price if you can race against cpu drivers and it has more tracks! in fact if it was an almost complete copy of stunt car racer id be over the moon. one of the very few games i still play to this day :D

you may well have a gold mine if this gets a major update. good luck!

5. 93i

93i Active Member

@Kramer

yes it is highly inspired by stunt car racer ;)

@defaude

i am working on that, but as a one man band 2 games at once is too much ;-) . anyway, believe me, this is no arcade racing crap, i have spent serious time into the physics, these 3 tracks are not much, but they will challenge you even to finish it... not to mention being fast.

6. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Who says more can't be added later? The Little Tank That Could started with one course and one hell of a game engine, but look at where it is now!

I think this game looks great so far, it will depend on how well it plays...

7. defaude

defaude Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Glad to hear you handle that. Then I will support you and buy that game, I'm addicted to racing games :D

8. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    This looks great, as long as the physics are good, I'm not going to mind the three tracks.
    Finding shortcuts in JCS is a hobby :)

9. Asphyxiation

Asphyxiation Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Meh, for a price that cheap I don't mind. It would be nice to have more tracks though.