Tower Bloxx updated - and something added.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by markx2, Aug 16, 2009.

1. markx2

markx2 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Tower Bloxx has been updated.
    See if you can work out what has been added.

IMG_0014.PNG IMG_0015.PNG IMG_0016.PNG

Does this happen every time you launch the game? Yes.

Is there an option to remove the Facebook addition? No.

Does this make me want to only buy Digital Chocolate's games when they are on sale for .99c because if they are going to deface the game I don't want to have lost much? Yes.

Has this put me off the game? Yes.

When will devs learn that not everyone cares about Facebook and that if you are going to add this stuff give us an option to remove it.

2. Hmar9333

Hmar9333 Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Book Salesperson/Student
    Melbourne, Australia
    That post was so full of win.

+1

3. colorsound

colorsound Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Video Game Developer / Photographer / Graphic Arti
    Detroit, MI
    Couldn't agree more. I will never get into facebook. Maybe it's just me, but I tend to naturally stay away from anything that rides a trendy bandwagon.

I am sick of seeing a bunch of my games wearing facebook graffitti all over the place.

4. dominator246

dominator246 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Nice post. Way to go Digital Chocolate, new update sucks. That and it crashes everytime I try to start it (ipod touch 2nd gen 3.0) anyone else have this problem? And about the facebook, totally agree with you guys. I have one buy I really don't want anything to do with it when I'm on my ipod.

5. ArtNJ

ArtNJ Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    I use facebook. But spamming my friends with scores from a game they probably never heard of that even I dont like that much would be full of fail on many different levels.

Obviously, Digital Chocolate is unhappy with the current sales, and intent on using us as marketing tools. Soon we'll start to see games where the Facebook or Twitter connect is just as hard to evade as those annoying internet pop-ups that move around or have hard to find close buttons.

Exercise your right to vote...revise your itunes review downward.