NOVA 2 walkthrough/gameplay

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by omairangel, Jan 4, 2011.

1. omairangel

omairangel Member

Jun 11, 2010
    Thank you everyone, especially user WCFIELDS. I have another NOVA 2 question: I am going through and progressing through the game and I am stuck on a level. I have to disable the tracker beams. I disabled one of them. The 2nd one is on the second floor. As I am in the elevator the enemies disable the elevator with a jamming signal. How do I destroy the jamming signal...? Where is it?

anyone who could help. Let me know...

Thanks...

2. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Its this big gray machine that should be behind you. Simply throw a mine on it or use the RPG.

3. tocameelarcade

tocameelarcade Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    Yeah, remember early in the level? you destroyed 2 of those machines before with your sticky mines.
    You should be able to destroy it with them (I wasnt able to, i dont know why :/ maybe a glitch, i use ALL of my weapons and couldn do it, so what I did was to get closer to one of the holes in the elevator en walk trough it while i was jumping like crazy, I was able to escape the elevator. Then I just climb the stairs and destroy the machine and went to the rest of the level)

4. Quenby

Quenby New Member

Jan 17, 2011
    I am stuck at the same place. I cannot seem to squeeze'n'jump through the elevator cage, nor can I blow up the generator on the middle level with anything- mines, green blobby gun, grenades. **** it. I reckon it may be a glitch- I'm bored of resetting the start point and trying again, so may just give up the game and play with multiplayer. Pretty disappointing.

5. Kunning

Kunning Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2009
    Use the freeze/paralysis ability. Weapons don't work on it, only your psychic power.

6. red12355

red12355 Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2010
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure the person explains it to you that you have to freeze it.

7. gwet17

gwet17 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Help please

:confused:
    HOW DO YOU MAKE THE BRIDGE APPEAR IN THE FIRST PART OF THE SKY CITY PLACE?!?!
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

8. showtune

showtune New Member

Jan 23, 2011
    How do you beat the giant beast

How do you beat the giant alien overseer? He can kill you in one freaking mawl

9. varunss19

varunss19 New Member

Apr 12, 2011
    Disable the jamming signal of the elevator with the stun beam....remember the beam which stunn the opponents