BlackBagMusic: Music, FX, Sound design, Implementation, FMOD etc

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Black Bag Music, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Black Bag Music

Nov 2, 2012
    Composer / Producer
    #1 Black Bag Music, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2013
    Hi there,

My name is Gerry Owens. I'm a composer/producer with over 12 years experience & deliver world-standard audio for both small & large scale developers in the games industry. I provide Sound Design, both In-Game and Trailer/Cinematic music on a freelance basis & provide a full audio package including implementation (FMod etc) in a wide range of styles - at price bands tailored to suit both small indie (Mobile, Platform, Social) and large developers (Console, MMO, FPS).

Check out the examples of my work below. Lots more are are available to view and listen to at [B]http://www.blackbagmusic.com[/B]

My credits include The Lone Ranger (Trailer - Disney Films), Crysis 2 (Trailer - EA Games), Night Watch (Trailer - Fox Films) & Blood the Last Vampire (Production Music - Manga Anime)

If you need to either outsource audio work, or require cinematic trailer music and sound design, I'd be glad to talk through your projects requirements. Please free to contact me at gerry[at]blackbagmusic.com if you have any questions or comments.

I'm passionate about music & sound in the field of gaming and therefore strive to ensure that my clients requirements are not only met, but surpassed.

Thanks for taking the time to read this & I hope to hear from you in the future.

SHIPANTICS Main Theme (Segment)

2. Black Bag Music

Nov 2, 2012
    Composer / Producer
    Crysis 2 ' Be Faster' Trailer

This is the trailer I did for EA's Crysis 2 ' Be Faster' campaign:

Crysis 2 ' Be Faster'

3. Black Bag Music

Nov 2, 2012
    Composer / Producer
    Amazing Alex Trailer

Amazing Alex

4. LuckStock

LuckStock Member

Nov 11, 2012
    Just perfect!!!

Good luck!

5. Black Bag Music

Nov 2, 2012
    Composer / Producer
    Batman Riddler Trailer - G Owens Demo Reel

Batman Riddler Trailer

6. Black Bag Music

Nov 2, 2012
    Composer / Producer
    Thanks very much :)

7. Black Bag Music

Nov 2, 2012
    Composer / Producer
    Prey 2 Trailer

Prey 2

8. Black Bag Music

Nov 2, 2012
    Composer / Producer
    Halo 3 ODST Trailer

9. Black Bag Music

Nov 2, 2012
    Composer / Producer
    #9 Black Bag Music, Jun 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2013
    BBM Cue to feature in Disney's THE LONE RANGER Trailer!

[​IMG]

‘GLOBAL EXTINCTION’ by BBM IS TO BE FEATURED IN THE LONE RANGER TRAILERS FROM WALT DISNEY.

And, the all new version of the Black Bag site is launched today. We wanted a single page site and we’re really delighted with the result.
    Check it out at [B]www.blackbagmusic.com[/B]

[​IMG]