Universal Beyond Gravity - (By Qwiboo)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by redribbon, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    This game is now free, probably for a limited time.

2. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Absolutely fantastic little game, definitely don't miss out. Couldn't recommend it more!

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Forgot about this one, but now that i've played it, it definitely is a fantastic arcade-y that's easy to recommend.

4. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

Yes, it's free only for 2 days so make sure to grab it if you don't have it yet!

Thanks for all the positive comments, really appreciate!

5. smes3817

smes3817 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Massachusetts, USA
    Wow, I love that Qwiboo is still around. Would love an update to Aqua Globs at some point. Probably my favorite line-drawing game from back in the day. Been on my device since it was first released.

6. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

I'll be here forever, hahaha :) I wanted to update Aqua Globs long time ago to support the new devices, but I lost the source codes few years ago when my notebook was stolen :( I was stupid to not have latest backups (it was my first game, I know better now).

I'm almost finished with my new game that I'll be posting about here soon and will be looking at updating Beyond Gravity as well.

7. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    This is the review I have posted in the App Store:

Fun game!
    When I first started the game, I thought that it was going to be a monotonous flop. Jump from planet to planet to planet, again and again and again......
    But actually; I was pleasantly surprised. Different planets spin at different speeds. Some of the jumps get crazier and crazier. There are different goals to reach that give it originality and more reason to keep playing.
    Beyond Gravity is an addictive, fun high score chaser with a comical character that is a delight to play.

8. LarryWP

LarryWP Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2013
    Excellent game! I am amazed at how much fun this is, and mighty addicting. Excellent concept. This with Desert Golfing game and I need no more. I'm set! ;)

Thanks to the Developer.

9. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

Thank you for the kind words and support, makes me really happy! :)