Games like clash of clans?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by elgingo, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Sorry I meant paidmium ;)

Anyway, I don't know how much it's changed over the years but I played to the cap way back, realized I'd need to spend hundreds of hours or a bunch of cash to get good endgame gear, and quickly lost interest. There wasn't much of an endgame back then anyway.

2. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    I love O&C, second favorite MMORPG on the AppStore. The part I don't like: the filesize. It's like 1.8 gb, right? Something that confuses me is that doesn't vendetta online have a bigger universe then O&C, yet it's filesize is a gig less. I could be completely wrong about the size difference, but thought I'd put it out there, anyway.

3. vgopal

vgopal New Member

Age of Sorcery, Modern War, Dawn of the Dragons FIND MORE @ Games like Clash of clans

4. xyophon

xyophon New Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Hey, I work at Xyo. An app discovery service that makes it easy to discover similar apps and Clash of Clans alternatives.

Hope this helps. Cheers, Reg.

5. vgopal

vgopal New Member

Dragon Empire, League of Shadows: Clans Clash, Dragon Warcraft, FIND MORE @ Games like Clash of clans