Dragon Relic

Tianyu Wang
Go on a daring adventure with your team of dragons to compete against other dragon forces while exploring an uncharted i…
$0.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Go on a daring adventure with your team of dragons to compete against other dragon forces while exploring an uncharted island. Collect new cards to set up teams to take advantage of the weaknesses in your opponent and raise your power level, then use the bones you’ve collected to purchase upgrades to help you defeat your tougher foes. FEATURES: - Awesome cartoon art style and smooth animation - Simple game rules, easy to learn - 32 dragon cards with designs based on actual dinosaurs - Each card has unique skills and abilities - Two difficulty levels: Hero (Normal) and Hard - Team-based 3 vs. 3 RPG style combat - Unlock achievements to gain heroism - Collect bones to buy upgrades - Game Center support - Retina display support & iPhone 5 resolution support - Nothing more to buy after you download the game and no ads! A LITTLE STORY FROM THE DEVELOPER Hello everyone, my name is Tianyu, I have a BA in Fine Arts, and used to work for a game studio as an artist. Afterwards, I came up with my own idea for a game and decided to teach myself how to program so I could create it. Over the past six months I have spent pretty much all of my leisure time to make this game for you to enjoy. Dear Dairy: 2/16 - Wrote down a few ideas on paper for a game based on a dragon theme 4/07 - Finished the graphic design for all of the cards 4/17 - Wrote my very first line of code 5/31 - Worked really hard this month, and had very little sleep 7/31 - Two month break to heal my HP 8/12 - First test on an actual device 9/14 - Writing what you see here with my best buddy Brian Everyone knows that an unstoppable force is a game designer, artist, and programmer. When all those skills can be done by one person, they become like Superman! For a long time now, it has been my goal to have my name under all three titles at the same time. Now I feel very fortunate to have achieved it. Whether you enjoy this game or not, I just want to say thank you for taking your time to take a look at it and listen to my story. I can not guarantee to make everyone who plays this game happy, but I promise I will read every single review and keep your suggestions in mind to improve myself in the future. So prepare yourself to enter the world of dragons and enjoy the game! Tianyu
Information
Seller:Tianyu Wang
Genre:Card, Strategy
Release:Sep 24, 2013
Updated:Sep 24, 2013
Version:1.0.0
Size:45.4 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (1)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal