Cloud Factory PROMO CODES

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by funnygames, May 26, 2014.

1. funnygames

funnygames Member

May 8, 2014
    Hello everyone, if you want to test our game we have some iOS promo codes available until May 29:

MYTR9XHMNTTN
    L49WN9XAEH9M
    TL3WH6RJ94YX
    ETW363FH9M4R
    ERKAPR7JW9MX
    6RJ7W3X6JJNX
    YJPRYXAR49Y3
    7XPPKA9F4W9Y
    7A9MXYK3JJHE
    TRTTK97TFKRN

It will be very helpful for us to have your feedback. Enjoy !

2. Avatre

Avatre Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    I've taken MYTR9XHMNTTN, thank you :)

3. Luciano1084

Luciano1084 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    Claimed TL3WH6RJ94YX thanks

4. superbb123

superbb123 Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2013
    Master Assassin...
    Behind You...
    Took code L49WN9XAEH9M Thank You!

5. funnygames

funnygames Member

May 8, 2014
    Hi Guys,

Just one thing, in order that the game to make sense you should read the tutorial first. So instead of starting with tap to play from the beginning, press the bottom arrow and then go to Help. We plan to change this in the next update and put the tutorial first, but until that moment is useful to read it in order to understand the gameplay, know what to avoid, what to collect etc.

Please also let us know your thoughts.

Thx!

6. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    I redeemed 7XPPKA9F4W9Y. Thanks!

7. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    I took ETW363FH9M4R, thank you
    the game is awesome, very intense.. my first try was 545K points, not bad I guess;)
    I have to rest my arm now, it was pure madness to tap that much, but I'll play more for sure

8. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    All codes redeemed.

I would love to take a look at your game but you did not leave a link or much information.
    Thanks

9. funnygames

funnygames Member

May 8, 2014
  10. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    A7WKP4K6HRX6 taken...

thanks a lot!

11. sickamanico

sickamanico Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2014
    7AJ93KEL3L9M redeemed, thanks!

12. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
  13. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    ok, here's a little something I'm confused about.. after you provided us with the link to appstore I took a look at the images and realized it looks significantly smaller compared to those screenshots.. I mean, on my iPad Mini with Retina it's like two times smaller, is it because of the resolution? it's actually too small for my taste and I'm sure the gameplay would be smoother if everything was as big as on those pictures. is there a way to zoom it? (some games have 1x/2x option in the upper right corner to make 'em bigger).. I'm attaching my screen compared to what you posted on the appstore as reference.

this is the reference picture from the appstore:
    [​IMG]

this is what I've got when playing:
    [​IMG]

14. funnygames

funnygames Member

May 8, 2014
    #14 funnygames, May 26, 2014
    Last edited: May 26, 2014
    Hi macplash, it seems to be a bug on iPad mini, normally you should see the game like in the screenshots. We'll check what is the problem and make a fix. Thanks for letting us know.

And some last codes we have for you:
    KFNEFNW7EAFE
    A9YPMXKYWH9T
    J67MFM3J7YRT
    P96WTA6LFW6M
    KLJT6MR4JJAT
    4HH7WF7TLFRK

15. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    no problem, it's my pleasure to point it out in early stage and thanks in advance for the update

16. Lavender

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Quick impressions.

Super duper cute game! I almost feel sorry for the cowering character at the bottom of the screen. LOL
    You are right to say that the instructions should be read first. Anyone could just start tapping away but then they wouldn't know the differences between certain clouds, items & characters and which ones could actually cause a loss in points.

Normally, the tapping game genre is not my style. It is because that is all there is. Tap, tap, tap... Yawn....
    The difference here, is the differences I mentioned. Makes the game a little bit of a puzzle as well.
    I love the other things that show up as well. Not mentioning them so I don't spoil a thing.
    I am not actually playing any more now. I've got friends & family over for a Memorial Day BBQ. I let the kids try the game and now they don't want to give it back! They are loving it.

I think the words should be a little bigger in the areas that have them. I had a little bit of difficulty turning the cloud pages. All very minor.

Thanks again for the code and good luck with the game.

17. funnygames

funnygames Member

May 8, 2014
    Hi Lavender,

Thanks a lot for making time to test the game and give us some feedback, we'll make a more clear tutorial in the next update :).

Have a nice day!

18. Lavender

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    After reading your response, I thought of another, most likely un-helpful (ha ha) idea.
    I think it would be nice if there was a button somewhere anywhere that could be pushed during gameplay to give a description of what each item does. Better yet, the pause button! When pausing there could be a link to the info.

:)

19. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    Lavender, the pause button is in the upper right corner, I used it ocassionaly when I needed my finger to rest during the game. And the description of every item and character is in help menu.

20. funnygames

funnygames Member

May 8, 2014
    I understand what Lavender says and his idea is good. At this moment you cannot check the help during the gameplay and if you pause and go in menu you lose your progress.

Thx again guys!