What happened to my Eliminate Character?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by tzual, Feb 6, 2010.

1. tzual

tzual Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    So i went to join a game and noticed that i only have one weapon, which was my gravity hook. I was like, this isn't right. So i left the game and went to "gear up" and then "inventory". I noticed that ALL of my armor, weapons and items were ALL gone. And my upgrades. I am still level 29 so it did not reset that. Now all i have is standard armor and a gravity hook. I did log in to the right Plus+ account and i don't know what's going on. Please let me know if you've ever encountered this. Also, please post if you fixed this. If this continues, i will no longer play this game anymore. Help me out!!!

2. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

Never heard of that, try emailing [email protected] (I think thats the email) or posting here: http://getsatisfaction.com/ngmoco

3. MexicanJesus

MexicanJesus Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    No experience with it personally but seen a lot of peole claim to have it happen. From what I remeber it's: logout, uninstall, reinstall newest version, log back in. And if it's still not working buy the 32$ powercell pack. Last resort contact ngmocco.

4. tzual

tzual Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    What good does it do to buy the $32 pack?

5. WeskerWario

WeskerWario Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2009
    -none at the moment-
    Florida
    I had the same problem this morning, so I disconnected the game from the Internet, and connected back online no problems after that.

6. tzual

tzual Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    What do you mean you disconnected the game from the internet? Could you be a bit more specific?

7. MexicanJesus

MexicanJesus Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    I don't know, just seen someoepos about it-probably to be a smartass-thought I'd mention it.

8. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    what do you do?
    quit the game, jesus..

9. Maeks

Maeks Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Word on the street in the Eliminate thread is that Ngmoco is having trouble with the servers today.

So I'd wait it out a bit before doing anything drastic.

10. Drenguin

Drenguin Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2009
    Same thing happened to me, I just had standard armor and autorifle, I waited for a little while and when I got back on everything was fine

11. Achy

Achy Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2009
    I stole all your armor and weapons! Mwhahaha