A Bomber vs Zombies Premium

More than 3,000,000 of people are already in love with Bomber vs Zombies, and you’ll be the next one.

Action, e…
$9.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
More than 3,000,000 of people are already in love with Bomber vs Zombies, and you’ll be the next one.

Action, explosions, zombies and a real Hero Bomber! All these and even more in a super new spectacular game Bomber vs. Zombies!

When darkness invades the Earth, and all people have dreams of a better world, Zombies take the floor! Step by step, night by night, they realize their dark plans. The World could have turned into Zombieland, but Bomber was prepared to save the Planet!

How is he gonna do this?
All in all Bomber has 5 lives. To pass the level a player has to kill all the Zombies or to find a key in one of the boxes and open the hatch. The hatch is a kind of door, through which a player passes to the next level. In the game you will find a great number of good designed levels numerous zombies and other personages.

Characteristics:

- 50 challenging levels
- smart zombies with AI
- 3 types of zombies (slow, fast and zombies that can teleport themselves), bats, skulls, coffins
- zoom of maps
- bonuses and antibonuses
- different kinds of bomb

Be brave, save the Planet!

Bomber vs Zombies Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MP0uIQ3KxE

Our Fans say:
“I find this game very addictive and can't stop playing. Just loving it to much. Will recommend it anytime.”
“If you want to kill some time with some fun and thrilling game, this is going to do it.”
“It's the only game I can't get enough of! Itks officially my favorite! Love the Xmas version too!”
“I cannot get enough of this game I love it”

P. S. Don’t be shy and let us know whether you like the application or not.
Feel free to contact Contlex Labs team if you have some problems with the application and we will do our best to solve it. Thank you.

Enjoy your time with Contlex Labs!
Information
Seller:
Genre:Action, Arcade
Release:Jun 28, 2012
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal