Magic Flute by Mozart - premium magical puzzle, out on September 24

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Mruqe, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Mruqe

Mruqe Active Member

Aug 26, 2015
    Kool Things PR Officer
    Warsaw
    #1 Mruqe, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
    Magic Flute by Mozart is a premium iOS puzzle game based on the iconic opera.
    It's set to hit App Store on Thursday, September 24.

[​IMG]

Combining easy to understand slider-puzzle mechanics, with high-quality graphics, a classic story of a magical journey, and 32 increasingly challenging levels, Magic Flute by Mozart is the very first release from the Warsaw-based LabLike studio.

The game takes the story from the libretto and its visual style was modelled after the opera's staging by the renowned Japanese director, Amon Miyamoto. In Miyamoto's vision the magical journey presented in the opera became a live-action video game, and people from LabLike studio were on the visual arts team who made it look like that. Seeing it on stage, the effect was so amazing and the idea was clear: this make-belief game had to become reality.

Some time and no small amount of hard work later - the game is ready to launch on iOS. It's original, it's highly polished, it comes with 32 clever and challenging stages and fully-voiced story cutscenes, it's being introduced as a premium game with no ads or micro-payments, and it needs every bit of spotlight it can get to reach the hearts of the worldwide audience.

This is the very first release for LabLike - if you like to support the launch of Magic Flute by Mozart with the power of your social media influence, please consider taking part in the game's Thunderclap.it campaign.

Thank you for your time and attention!

2. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    This looks great! And premium!

3. Oh yay! Almost forgot about this one and now it's only a week from release!

4. Mruqe

Mruqe Active Member

Aug 26, 2015
    Kool Things PR Officer
    Warsaw
    Yeah, the release is coming at a surprising pace ;-) Glad you've heard about this one.

AppUnwrapper and everyone else running a mobile gaming site or channel - feel free to message me if you want to get early access and preview the game before the release. I'll be happy to show you how incredibly polished it is and how good it looks, sounds and plays :-D (I'm only sounding this confident, because... I am ;-) ).

5. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    And for $3.99 it's a pretty good deal

6. Thanks! Just saw this. I emailed you earlier today, but not sure if you got it?

7. I didn't realise I wanted a puzzle game with classical music until now. Looks awesome!

8. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    This looks really nice! I can't quite work out the puzzle mechanic from the trailer though.

9. Mruqe

Mruqe Active Member

Aug 26, 2015
    Kool Things PR Officer
    Warsaw
    At the very core, Magic Flute by Mozart is a sliding puzzle, when it comes to bare-bone mechanics. But as you progress, the creators add twists and gimmicks to keep you occupied.

A while ago, we posted a walk-through of one of the early levels on LabLike's Instagram: https://instagram.com/p/5xJqNai23C/

It may help you to get a grasp on the gameplay basics.

@AppUnwrapper - I PM-ed you just now :) Anyone else looking to get a preview copy for your site or channel, feel free to PM me as well!

EDIT: I updated the OP with a YouTube embed of the game's trailer.

10. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Can I beta test this

11. Mruqe

Mruqe Active Member

Aug 26, 2015
    Kool Things PR Officer
    Warsaw
    We're out of beta with this one, actually. The game is out in a week.

If you have a blog/site/channel where you can post a preview, I can set you up with an early access copy. Just PM me!

12. Mruqe

Mruqe Active Member

Aug 26, 2015
    Kool Things PR Officer
    Warsaw
    Quick update - we're at 10% of our goal on Thunderclap. Thanks to everyone who decided to lend us their social media power to boost the reach of our September 24. launch. If you haven't already - please back us with Twitter/Facebook/Tumblr at:

j.mp/BUZZMozArt

All Thuderclap backers will be presented with the option to get a complimentary FREE COPY of Magic Flute by Mozart after the launch!

13. Mruqe

Mruqe Active Member

Aug 26, 2015
    Kool Things PR Officer
    Warsaw
    With only a bit more than a day to go before the release, we're at 50% of our Thunderclap campaign goal. You still have time to add your Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr support to help us reach more people. Anyone that does will be eligible for a complimentary "thank you" copy of the game.

Please join at: j.mp/BUZZMozArt

14. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    If one isn't necessarily the biggest fan of block sliding games, will he/she dig this? Everything else about the game seems right up my alley.

15. The game is primarily the puzzles, so I think you do need to like the puzzles if you're going to enjoy the game. (Or just get it for the narrator -- I'm in love with the narrator.)

16. klink

klink 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 22, 2013
    No thank you
    USA
    I'm spreading the word. Good luck on your release. :)

17. Mruqe

Mruqe Active Member

Aug 26, 2015
    Kool Things PR Officer
    Warsaw
    Thank you! Please remember to check out our post-campaign update to learn how to get your free copy of the game! :)