Tower of Fortune (99c > free)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by HydroReaver, Aug 5, 2014.

1. HydroReaver

HydroReaver Member

Apr 27, 2014
    Hi guys,
    This is a great game that's just gone free. Sorry that this is a bit bland and/or if I've done something wrong, my first post in this sub forum ;)

2. SonixManix

SonixManix Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2013

Tower of Fortune

Game Stew
    ===== Tower of Fortune is being chosen one of the "Best iPhone and iPad Games of 2012: Arcade" by Toucharcade ===== Peo…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    ===== Tower of Fortune is being chosen one of the "Best iPhone and iPad Games of 2012: Arcade" by Toucharcade ===== People say - A surprise gem of RPG - by Missattha - Excellent Slot/RPG game with unique art and addicting gameplay - by BazookaTime - Fun, Addictive and stylish - by Anne Packrat - Classic retro game - by Shaolean - Terrific RPG hybrid - by Retr0spective - Amazingly addictive - by Won'tgetfooledagainson - Old school with a twist - by Ricepirate Mick Lauer - I'm hooked - by Monster Party - Deeply engrossing game - by David Magallon - Highly enjoyable - by Pyong Review - A Reel Good Time For RPG Fans - by Toucharcade, 4/5 - ... it's a hard game to put down once you've mastered its secrets - by AppSpy, 4/5 - ... it's just really freaking addicting and clever - by 148Apps, 4/5 Appstore Customer Ratings Average rating for all versions: 4.5/5 ----------------------------------------------------------- Tower of Fortune is a retro-style slot machine/RPG. You play as a retired hero and lived with daughter peacefully. Until one day, an unknown power from the mystic tower took her away. This force the hero to draw the sword again and fight for his daughter. Features - One button gameplay, easy to learn and no tutorial needed - Retro pixel graphics and funny animation - RPG mechanics such as combat, powerful equipment from defeated boss, level up and skill upgrade system, hero transform and much more... - 4 slot machine game: Combat in the tower, Treasure in the chest, Fight the scum family, and Rest in the tavern - Customize your camp with various options such as dungeon scene, cauldron and mystic mascot - 39 kind of enemies want to stop you to find the truth - 37 powerful equipment from the ancient god to collect - 39 random combat quest and 12 random tavern quest to challenge - 3 different game ending to discover - Endless spin and fun! ----------------------------------------------------------- Facebook http://www.facebook.com/TowerofFortune Gameplay Movie http://youtu.be/eFcrbURiJrI
    Information
    Seller:Game Stew
    Genre:Adventure, Role Playing
    Release:Apr 28, 2012
    Updated:Jan 26, 2024
    Version:2.0.11
    Size:15.9 MB
    User Rating: (21)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

3. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    A fun roguelike slots game, I like it :)

4. rdmd

rdmd Well-Known Member

May 4, 2014
    Habakuk's husband
    with Habakuk
    This is a great find man,to anyone who dont have this yet and likes rpg i would recommend giving it a go!

5. HydroReaver

HydroReaver Member

Apr 27, 2014
    May I ask, for future reference, how to do this?

6. Issac

Issac Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Purchased this game shortly after release. I like it so much, I'm happy to see it go free. If you were/are on the fence AT ALL, hit download :)