Games Like Ratchet & Clank?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by JoeyLP, Apr 18, 2011.

1. JoeyLP

JoeyLP Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    australia
    I've been playing Ratchet & Clank lately, and I was wondering if there are any games like Ratchet & Clank on iPhone. Would be awesome if there is.

2. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Man, R&C and J&D were probably my favorite adventure game series' on the PS2. We haven't really seen an adventure platformer of anywhere near that scale yet on the iOS, but maybe one day in the coming year or two we will. We're going to need file sizes that exceed a few GB though. Hopefully, one day.

3. JoeyLP

JoeyLP Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    australia
    Shame.
    I miss these type of fun games, games these days are all FPS shooters, or bad sequels.
    I am interested in the new Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One though, I hope that one is as good as the one I am playing right now (R&C3: Up Your Arsenal, LOL).
    I hope to see a game like this on iOS soon.

4. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    LOL UYA? Damn, that's a classic, and a really old game! But yeah, I hope Gameloft will make a clone of the series at least sometime soon. Maybe something even better will happen xP.

5. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    I'm another really big fan of Ratchet and Clank. I'm into Tools of Destruction and have played every other game cept' the 4 in 1 although I've read they are "challenges" which leaves me wondering if it's the usual type of games from what we're accustomed to playing as an adventure/shooter/puzzle series.

And I'm all for seeing R&C on my device and if done right it would be a most anticipated game to come to the iOS platform.

6. Vee

Vee Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Student
    Somewhere in your imagination
    Nostalgia....