Laser Glitch in Battle Bears?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by DPP13, Jan 30, 2010.

1. DPP13

DPP13 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    College Student
    When I hold the screen to fire the laser makes the charging noise and almost everytime it won't fire. So I die. How can I fix this or am I screwed?

2. Karnith

Karnith Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    You need to hold both of your thumbs on the screen for the laser to fire. Also, whenever you let either finger off the screen, you'll need to repeat the aim, fire, and hold process, and wait for the whole process to start again.

3. DPP13

DPP13 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    College Student
    #3 DPP13, Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2010
    Thanks a lot. This boss is still bs though. I'm having way too difficult a time with him.

Of course I beat him just as I typed this lol.

4. Karnith

Karnith Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    You're welcome, and I'm stuck on him myself, so don't feel bad.

5. swetooth9

swetooth9 Member

Dec 14, 2009
    how do you beat Colbear???? I shoot his feet then he picks me up, then I shoot one of his eyeballs, then I shoot his hand when he covers his face.

what do i do when he reels his hand back ready to hit me???????

I've been dying over and over at this part. I've tried shooting his arm but it eitehr doesn't do anything to him and I get swiped at with his hand, or the game won't let me shoot his arm until it's too late

or should I shoot at his eye still when he raises his arm?

helppppppppp

6. Lt. Action

Lt. Action Well-Known Member

WHHHHHHOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHWHAT'S THAT SOUND?! Ohehmgee, it's me, Lt. Action, swooping in to save the day :D

The Colbear aint nuthn' to fluff with, to be sure, but once you know how to beat him, it's really quite easy.

Certain karate circles have this thing they do where, instead of block or parrying a punch, they'll smash their limbs into the opponent's aggressive appendage and RUIN their muscles. HURTS. BAD.

To beat the Colbear, simply attack the attack ;D When he "reels his hand back", carefully peel away the top of you can of whupass and unload it on his Godless spikey stump of a hand.

Hope that helps! :D