Chronos Salvation

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Magic Frame Studios, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Magic Frame Studios

Feb 8, 2013
    #1 Magic Frame Studios, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
    Hi all, I want to present Chronos Salvation, a game developed for Android-iPhone-iPad-Mac-Amazon-Windows 8. Below you have all the information related to the game.

Name: Chronos Salvation

Platform: iPhone-iPad-Mac-Android-Amazon-Windows 8

Release Date: (Now available on Google Play) Next week available on Apple Store.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyBf52cTU8Q

WebSite Game: http://www.chronos-salvation.com

Features:

- Based on the amazing Point and Click games
    - Impressive graphics for your iPad 3

- Lots of puzzles to solve

- More than 25 scenes to discover

- Adapted for your iPhone 5

- An incredible and interactive story that is orginal and unique

History:

Chronos Salvation will bring us to the year 2138, where our lives, even the planet in which we live, are faced with a serious problem. The ozone layer is being lost, and with it, the hope of human life on Earth. Scientists give an estimate of 15 years for the worst to happen. In addition, as we find ourselves in a very advanced age, our technology has also evolved and we have discovered a similar to our planet to ours which contains a mineral capable of generating ozone. It is our only hope.

In Chronos Salvation, you are one of the people chosen to go to that planet, extract the ore and return to Earth to save it from a terrifying end. The only problem is the time that it takes to go to the planet: 14 years, 11 months and 29 days, so time is running against you. You will have to collect the mineral as quickly as possible, without interruptions or mistakes. If you falter, the mission will fail.

Journey throughout the universe in search of the coveted mineral and return as soon as possible!

Attached Files:

2. Deixa

Deixa Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2012
    just saw the walkthrough. graphics look very good. clearly a lot of effort has gone into this.

3. Magic Frame Studios

Feb 8, 2013
    Thanks mate!! We really care much if the graphic look of the game. I hope you can try it on your iphone! regards

4. Deixa

Deixa Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2012
    Cool! Thought it was just for the iPad, didn't read it properly lol. Most deffinetly will get this on my iPhone

5. Magic Frame Studios

Feb 8, 2013
    Just to clarify, the game will be available for iPhone-iPad-Mac-Android-Amazon and Windows 8. Best of iPad 3 is that the graphics are really impressive. Regards

6. Magic Frame Studios

Feb 8, 2013
  7. AceWizard

AceWizard Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2011
    Studying to become an Electrician
    Sweden
    "The only problem is the time that it takes to go to the planet: 14 years, 11 months and 29 days"

How will they get back in time?

In all seriousness, this seems cool, im a big fan of point and click games.

8. Magic Frame Studios

Feb 8, 2013
    haha

The ship contains a quantum teleporter, when you recover the mineral can send to Earth , Hope you like it! Remember that you have version for iPhone 5 and iPad! Cheers

9. dbuzzyb

dbuzzyb New Member

Feb 27, 2013
    CONTAINS SPOILER
    Hi im on the kindle fire and was bowled over by what ive seen so far absolutely stunning graphics however i am frustratingly stuck at the (spoiler) 3 finger scanner - only 2 fingers activate - if i put the third one on they all turn off. This is driving me mad as its so good, i hope you can sort it for me & if not at least you know the glitch is there

10. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    When is this coming to iPhone/iPod?

11. Magic Frame Studios

Feb 8, 2013
    Hi,

yes sorry, seems that some devices like galaxy gio or Kindle Fire only support 2 fingers, but do not worry we are investigating to solve the problem, we will keep you informed, thanks for the heads up and sorry for the inconvenience, stay tuned for further updates!

12. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Just downloaded this, looking forward to trying it out

BUT please add auto-rotate to the app !!! Hate playing a game the other way round on my iphone !

13. Magic Frame Studios

Feb 8, 2013
    Thank you for buying, hope you like the game, and also thank you very much for the advice we will integrate auto-rotation on all our new adventures, thanks!