Bluff Wars Promo Codes!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by FangTooth Studios, Nov 1, 2012.

1. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
    Ur Welcome Bone16 :) .One code still left.

2. ihatecheese

ihatecheese Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Ottawa, ON, Canada
    Are there any codes left?

3. Check your PM's! :)

4. Anyone have some cool feedback so far? Hope you guys are liking the game!

5. ihatecheese

Jun 16, 2012
    Ottawa, ON, Canada
    Love the game! Simple to play, nicely designed.

Just one thing: The buttons+text seem a bit small. Is it possible to scale that up or something?

6. Thanks!! Yes, we plan to scale everything up in the near future. We've gotten that feedback a lot and it will be one of our main priorities.

Also anyone who downloaded it now may have noticed the push notifications aren't working. That will be fixed prior to release just had a small technical error!

7. bennehftw

bennehftw Active Member

Jun 28, 2011
    if anyone still happens to have a code I am available :)

8. ihatecheese

Jun 16, 2012
    Ottawa, ON, Canada
    Oh, and possibly add a "chat" system, along with a "poke" to get people to start playing.

9. Check your PM's! Would love to get your feedback :)

Chat system is right at the top of the list of future updates! As for the poke feature, we actually do have a "nudge" button that appears after 24 hours of inactivity per game.

10. bennehftw

bennehftw Active Member

Jun 28, 2011
    :) thanks for the code, I'll check it out. Casual games like this are always fun to play with, I imagine it being like word with friends. can't wait :p

11. ihatecheese

Jun 16, 2012
    Ottawa, ON, Canada
    How 'bout a "search by name" (instead of username?) I don't seem to be able to start a game with a friend's name... (E.g. I am playing with Sean B. I lose the game and I want a rematch. I go to "one on one", then I choose "find by username" and enter Sean B. It returns a "could not find user" message.)

12. Good point! Right now it's not possible, but one of the first features we are going to add along with the chat feature is the rematch option. That will always let you start another game with the same user if either person would like to.

13. Push notifications should be back up and running now!