Just bought Castle Frenzy because of the free trial of their side scroller 'promo' ga

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Dran, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Dran

Dran New Member

Feb 7, 2010
    The castle defense game was sort of lame and I didn't even really play it. What I Did like however - was the 'promo' game included I the free version that was like Castle Crashers.

So, tldr; I bought the full version believing the side scroller gale was the game I was buying. The. Whaddya know, I fire it up and all I get is this boring Castle Defense game that I'm not interested in in the least. FML.

I don't remember what the side scroller game is called, but anyone familiar with the title shoud know what I'm talking about.

2. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

what the heck are you blabbing about?

3. Fruho

Fruho Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Gameloft Employee
    Under Your Bed
    get out. Just get out

4. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Take your own advice.

5. sk8erdude50

sk8erdude50 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    why do you have two threads for this?

6. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    He's talking about the Quest of Knights Onrush app. It has the Castle Crashers type game and the Knights Onrush Lite in it. He thought the Knights Onrush game included the castle crashers type game so he bought it, but it didn't.

It's not out yet BTW. I hope it gets made though.

7. JustAGamer

JustAGamer Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2010
    Cool, you can read 'codes'. Frankly, no offense though, I have no idea what TC is talking about.

8. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Why would I take offense. That's exactly what he's talking about. Thats the only game in the app store which features a CastleCrashers-like promo game with a castle defense game is Quest of Knights Onrush. Not really 'code'. It's more like you being one of the thousands who downloaded that game and actually know what the hell it's about.

9. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    #9 MidianGTX, Feb 17, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
    Plain English version:

He thought this looked cool, so he bought this (or perhaps this, it's unclear). Why? F*** knows.

10. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    What does this have anything to do with Castle Frenzy?

11. JustAGamer

Feb 12, 2010
    Exactly. That's where the 'code' thingy comes into my mind, lol. Btw, when I said no offense, it's meant for TC, not wiz 19. Oh nvm.

I tried Knights Onrush lite version and I enountered some bugs. In the end, I went for Castle Frenzy and no regret till today. Great game.

12. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    What? I'm confused.

13. JustAGamer

Feb 12, 2010
    Don't make me jump off a building.