Universal Smash the Office (by Tuokio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Tuokio Inc., Mar 20, 2013.

1. Tuokio Inc.

Tuokio Inc. Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2011
  2. Tuokio Inc.

Mar 9, 2011
    #62 Tuokio Inc., Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
    Smash the Office Update #3: Corporate Restructuring Live Now!

[​IMG]

Update #3: Corporate Restructuring!
    - More rooms, including executive suites!
    - More weapons – katana FTW!
    - Longer play time!
    - Free!

Thank you very much for your feedback, we improved the game a lot with your help!

AppStore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/smash-the-office/id610320088

3. iamseamonster

iamseamonster Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2010
    #63 iamseamonster, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2013
    This is a warning to anybody playing this game -
    While the new update is really cool and adds some great new features, DON'T UPDATE YOUR APP!
    I have been playing this game pretty often for a few months now and have amassed over 25,000 coins (that's using the coin doubler and checking in for daily bonuses most days) which have all been completely wiped out after updating the game to its newest version. That's roughly $15 worth of coins if they had been purchased through IAP.

This is in addition to a smaller amount of coins I lost a few updates ago due to a bug that awarded me a NEGATIVE amount of coins after a run (-564 to be exact).. That was never resolved, though I was offered promo codes for other games by the dev.

What is really needed i guess is a way to back up coin totals and player progress to the cloud.. And a way to deliver coins in game to players who have had these problems..
    Very very Disappointed that this happened, but still would like to say that it's a super fun game and if you haven't played it yet, the new update would be a great time to start, I just wouldn't recommend updating to anyone who has a coin total they want to preserve, until a fix is made.

4. Tuokio Inc.

Mar 9, 2011
    Too bad to hear what happened to you with the update. : /

We did test that the coin balance remains intact after the update.

My best guess is that you're having issues because of the earlier problems your game is in a "bad state". That was, and is, our fault but it's hard to fix. We are able to figure out what was the issue in the code, and fixed the issue to this update but as the data in your case is in bad state we can't easily fix that. For any new players the "root cause" is fixed.

Unfortunately we don't have real server element in this game except iCloud and Game Center so we can't give somebody coins to compensate for the issues. Hence we gave you and some other people promo codes to our other games.

Please accept our apologies.

5. Tuokio Inc.

Mar 9, 2011
    Smash the Office Update #9 out now on the Appstore and Google Play! Features new weapon - shotgun - and performance boost!

6. Tuokio Inc.

Mar 9, 2011
    Smash the office update #X

It's been a while since last update and even longer time since last "real" update containing more than updates to support features.

Update 1.12

• Visual effects facelift (nothing too fancy, but it's not 2013 anymore)
    • Pointless job: Added cumulative count to destroyed objects to give some progress to endless smashing, it's still pointless though.

• Minor bug fixes and improvements. Containing bonus car door hitboxes are actually in correct positions.

There is actually quite a lot changes "under the hood". Performance should be at least on the same level as in earlier versions even with the increased amout of VFX. We appreciate a feed back especially if there is bugs or poor performance.

Of course we are happy to get other feedback and suggestions.