TripTrap - flip & run puzzles

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by baris, Jan 8, 2014.

1. saosijs

saosijs Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    #41 saosijs, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
    Agree, and thanks Roger for telling me about this game (I didn't play it yet, but I am looking forward to the 23rd)

By the way, first thing I thought of was Rat Fishing - a different game really (and really good), but it just happens to feature a mouse too (or was it rat? :p), so I couldn't resist posting these images :D

Attached Files:

2. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Well it's not like bobbing at all it is different but in a good way, see you on the leaderboard.

3. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Well let me say that Trip Trap is way better than that other game, it is far more polished but you will see that when you play it.

4. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    It's making me curious, but don't bad-mouth Rat Fishing! It is one of my all time favorites as physics puzzle games go :D

5. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

#45 Bronxsta, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
    Finally perfected the first room in Puzzle mode. A few of those levels require some perfect timing and use of speed to get that Gold Gate

Only on the third level of Room 2, let's just say the difficulty is definitely not dropping. Almost scared to see what awaits in the other rooms

6. baris

baris Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    And thanks Roger for telling about the game :D

We didn't know about that game (I downloaded it now, it looks interesting btw). After seeing this, the designer of the icon checked it out and said: "Thank god they changed their icon"

That wasn't one of the ones I thought was especially difficult, but maybe I've played the game too much during testing :)
    I'm not sure now if this applies to that level, but as a general comment.. In at least a few levels, timing becomes much easier if you follow the correct route

7. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    I'm suddenly there now and I see you too. I hope you'll stay :)

8. yells

yells Member

Jan 28, 2013
  9. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    The image I posted was actually a detail from Rat Fishing level 2-3. The RF icon has always been a rat, afaik.
    Sorry to give you a scare! :) For reference, the two icons side-by-side (RF on the left):

Attached Files:

10. baris

baris Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    No problem, just glad it was just a scare :)

To wrap this thread up, now that it's released, this is the main thread for TripTrap: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=216733