Even more COD: Zombies Mods

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by iphoneprogrammer, Nov 26, 2009.

1. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    Hey all, its time i actually started working on "graphic" mods for the COD Zombies game. Because you can't alter the actual guns and characters on the game (you might be able to but i can't) i decided to alter the icon, and other images on the game. I made a few icons to replace the original one, and now i made a background to replace the COD: Zombies image that appears when you first start the game. Here it is. Please rate, and suggest any improvements. If this thread belongs with the other one then mods please just delete the older one!
    Thanks,
    iphoneprogrammer

Attached Files:

2. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
  3. sk8erdude50

sk8erdude50 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    thats really good- tell the devs about it cause its pretty good

4. tmcaffeine

tmcaffeine Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    All he did was make a default.png and some icons...

5. sk8erdude50

sk8erdude50 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    what does that mean?

6. yourofl10

yourofl10 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
  7. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    Please don't be negative!

Well I know I won't please everyone. I am open to criticism, but it does take some knowledge to create these. I have both images in the game so when i start the game that's the image that I see, and I really like them. I made these mainly for me and those who want to customize their iPhone's, but I like to show others my work and try to get them to make their own "mods." Please don't add responses that are negative. I really do appreciate criticism but keep the negative comments to yourself.
    Thank you to everyone else, I will keep making more of these and posting them to this thread. Please create your own and add them to this thread as well!!!! I want to see what you all have made!

Thanks again,
    iphoneprogrammer

8. tmcaffeine

tmcaffeine Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    Sorry, I didn't mean to come off negative.

I actually really like the icon you made, its an improvement over the plain default one. The splash screen is good as well but I think the "Nazi Zombies" text is a little hard to read.