ALL MumboJumbo Games (iPhone, iPad, Mac) ONLY 99c.

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by goiMot, Feb 16, 2012.

1. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    #1 goiMot, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
    iPhone:
    • 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour
    • Glowfish (Full)
    • LUXOR
    • Luxor 2

iPad:
    • 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour HD
    • Glowfish HD (Full)
    • Unlikely Suspects HD (Full)
    • Midnight Mysteries: Devil on the Mississippi
    • Chainz Galaxy
    • Everyday Genius: SquareLogic
    • 7 Wonders HD
    • Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials
    • Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate

Universal:
    • Luxor 2 HD
    • Luxor HD
    • Luxor: Amun Rising HD

Mac:
    • LUXOR: 5th Passage
    • 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour HD
    • Chainz Galaxy
    • Discovery! Seek & Find Adventure
    • LUXOR: Quest for the Afterlife
    • Luxor HD
    • Mad Caps
    • Midnight Mysteries - Salem Witch Trials - Collector's Edition
    • Midnight Mysteries: Devil on the Mississippi - Collector's Edition
    • Midnight Mysteries: Devil on the Mississippi - Standard Edition
    • Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials - Standard Edition
    • Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate - Collector's Edition
    • Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate - Standard Edition
    • Twisty Tracks
    • UltraBall
    • Unlikely Suspects

2. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Glowfish, get it.

My work here is done.

3. Gunlock

Gunlock Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2010
    This is a great opportunity to buy some fantastic games if you don’t have them yet. MumboJumbo games are really top quality. Some of my suggestions – Luxor HD, Luxor: Amun Rising HD, Luxor 2 HD, Glowfish / HD and 7 Wonders. So for 5 bucks you have a collection of brilliant marble poppers, a beautiful underwater adventure and a great match-three game. I paid full prices for all of those games and never regretted it.

For some reason the link provided by goiMot doesn’t work for me, so I’ll leave some links to the games I’ve listed:

Luxor HD

Accelerate Games
    The #1 marble shooter game, now for the iPad and iPhone/iPod Touch Experience LUXOR designed specifically for the iPad,…
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    The #1 marble shooter game, now for the iPad and iPhone/iPod Touch Experience LUXOR designed specifically for the iPad, and now available as a universal App with HD graphics on retina display devices! Answer the call of the goddess, Isis, in this addictive marble-shooter game. Chains of colored spheres are working their way through ancient Egypt, and it’s up to you to stop them before they reach the pyramids. Wielding your mystical winged-shooter, you must fire colored orbs into the chain to make matches of three or more, and eliminate the spheres from the chain. Clear out the entire chain, and you’ll work your way up to the next level. Customize your shooter to play LUXOR just how you like it with two different types of aim assist and three control system choices to mix-and-match. Face off with the approaching spheres in four different game modes: Practice, Adventure, Survival, and Challenge of Horus. To help you in your quest, power-ups like Fireballs, Lightning Bolts and Multi-Colored Spheres will fall from the sky—use them to create thrilling special effects as they aid you along your journey! Key Features: 25 all-new backgrounds 88 levels of marble-shooting puzzles 4 Game modes: Practice, Adventure, Survival, & Challenge of Horus Collect Ankh coins to earn extra lives Catch falling gems to earn bonus points Customizable controls: Mix-and-match aim assist modes & control systems Enhanced special effects designed for the iPad Power-ups like Stop, Slow, Reverse and Wild help you along the way Thrilling music and sound effects Visit us on the App Store at http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/mumbojumbo/id312416866 to find more great casual games for the iPad like Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials, Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate, 7 Wonders, and Unlikely Suspects!! Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MumboJumboGames Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MumboJumboGames
    Information
    Seller:Accelerate Games
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Dec 20, 2010
    Updated:Aug 04, 2017
    Version:1.3.1
    Size:219.7 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Luxor: Amun Rising HD

Accelerate Games
    The #1 marble shooter game, now for the iPad and iPhone. Experience LUXOR designed specifically for the iPad, and now a…
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    The #1 marble shooter game, now for the iPad and iPhone. Experience LUXOR designed specifically for the iPad, and now available as a universal App with HD graphics on retina display devices! Answer the call of the goddess, Isis, in this addictive marble-shooter game. Chains of colored spheres are working their way through ancient Egypt, and it’s up to you to stop them before they reach the pyramids. Wielding your mystical winged-shooter, you must fire colored orbs into the chain to make matches of three or more, and eliminate the spheres from the chain. Clear out the entire chain, and you’ll work your way up to the next level. Customize your shooter to play LUXOR just how you like it with two different types of aim assist and three control system choices to mix-and-match. Face off with the approaching spheres in four different game modes: Practice, Adventure, Survival, and Challenge of Horus. To help you in your quest, power-ups like Fireballs, Lightning Bolts and Multi-Colored Spheres will fall from the sky—use them to create thrilling special effects as they aid you along your journey! FEATURES 25 all-new backgrounds 88 levels of marble-shooting puzzles 4 Game modes: Practice, Adventure, Survival, & Challenge of Horus Collect Ankh coins to earn extra lives Catch falling gems to earn bonus points Customizable controls: Mix-and-match aim assist modes & control systems Enhanced special effects designed for the iPad Power-ups like Stop, Slow, Reverse and Wild help you along the way Thrilling music and sound effects …………………………………………………………………………………… Visit us on the App Store at http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/mumbojumbo/id312416866 to find more amazing casual games from MumboJumbo including: the Luxor Series, Midnight Mysteries Series, 7 Wonders Series and more! ……………………………………………………………………………………
    Information
    Release:Mar 24, 2011
    Updated:Aug 07, 2017
    Version:1.1.2
    Size:43.3 MB

Luxor 2 HD

Accelerate Games
    Experience the most addictive LUXOR game to date in Luxor 2! Now with HD graphics, LUXOR 2 takes you on a beautiful voy…
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Experience the most addictive LUXOR game to date in Luxor 2! Now with HD graphics, LUXOR 2 takes you on a beautiful voyage through the land of ancient Egypt. Play 88 gorgeously rendered levels of brilliantly displayed crisp and stunning graphics set amongst the pyramids and temples of ancient Egypt. Use your mystical winged scarab to shoot and destroy the approaching magical spheres before they reach the pyramids at the end of their path. Introducing all-new powerups: Lightning Storm, Color Cloud, Net, and Dagger to help you shoot down those enemy spheres faster than ever before! Work your way up through the ranks to become the Pharaoh over all of Egypt in LUXOR 2! FEATURES 88 explosively challenging and gorgeously 3D-rendered levels Four levels of difficulty, including: the expert level that unlocks the mind-blowing Challenge of Horus Over 80 new statistics and badges, plus bonus rounds at the end of each stage Work your way from Farm Hand to Pharaoh by improving your rank Three stimulating modes of play, including Survival and Practice modes 13 explosive power-ups, including the new Color Cloud, Net, Dagger and Lightning Storm, to help shoot down the oncoming enemy spheres 13 intense and rewarding bonus rounds at the end of each stage …………………………………………………………………………………… Visit us on the App Store at http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/mumbojumbo/id312416866 to find more amazing casual games from MumboJumbo including: the Luxor Series, Midnight Mysteries Series, 7 Wonders Series and more! Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MumboJumboGames Follow us on Twitter: @MumboJumboGames ……………………………………………………………………………………
    Information
    Release:Jun 29, 2011
    Updated:Jul 31, 2017
    Version:1.2.0
    Size:121.0 MB

Glowfish (Full)

MumboJumbo
    REVIEWS "Glowfish is aquatic exploration nirvana. It's got absolutely everything going for it. It plays like a dream, l…
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    REVIEWS "Glowfish is aquatic exploration nirvana. It's got absolutely everything going for it. It plays like a dream, looks and sounds like a dream, and fills you with a real sense of wonder. There's no other word for the whole package other than 'magical.' Glowfish is a must have for every single iPad owner." - Gamezebo.com (iPad version) "The game's gorgeous, even by MumboJumbo standards, and the whole experience is just pleasant. Check this one out." - Snackbar-Games.com (iPad version) "... A glowing visual feast masquerading as a fun underwater adventure game for your iPad. If you've played and enjoyed games like Osmos, then you'll love what GlowFish has to offer." - AppAdvice.com (iPad version) "The sound is perfect for the gameplay and sounds great with or without headphones. The music is moody and atmospheric without being overwhelming or overbearing. Did I mention that the game is gorgeous?" - BulletProofPixel.com (iPad version) "With over 50 levels, you'll be constantly surprised and pleased by everything that Glowfish HD throws at you." - Square-Go.com (iPad version) DESCRIPTION The evil Dr. Urchin has kidnapped Coralline! It’s up to Glowfish to free his lady friend and sea pals everywhere from his clutches in this underwater platform adventure. 50 vibrant, colorful ocean landscapes await in this arcade-style underwater adventure game. Filled with charming sea creatures, you must navigate your way through the twists and turns of each maze level with a fluid joystick control system. Beware—while you scour the ocean floor in search of lost friends waiting for rescue, a host of enemies is lurking! Each level takes you deeper in the unique ocean world with new challenges and enemies at every turn. Gather your friends to make Glowfish bigger and better at challenging the boss on each level. Set the captive friends free by surrounding Glowfish with a powerful ring of friends, or circle the enemy to fire your blasting bubbles and win each arcade battle. Add to your team by collecting powerful Glow Chums to help you along the way, and upgrade them by collecting coins to give you even more of an edge in each boss battle! Dive in and be prepared to be dazzled by Glowfish. FEATURES · 50 A-Maze-ing platform adventure levels · Unlock all 8 Glow Chums · Collect coins to upgrade your Glow Chums · Dominate in each Boss Battle · Get 4 Stars on each level · 25 Achievements · Hours of family-friendly entertainment MORE GREAT GAMES FROM MUMBOJUMBO!!! Search for MumboJumbo on the App Store and the Mac App Store, or visit www.mumbojumbo.com to find more great games from MumboJumbo!!! 7 Wonders Chainz Galaxy Everyday Genius: SquareLogic Luxor Luxor: Amun Rising Luxor 2 Midnight Mysteries: Devil on the Mississippi Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate Unlikely Suspects Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MumboJumboGames Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MumboJumboGames IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to an error Glowfish can presently be installed on an iPod Touch Gen 2 and iPhone 3G. Glowfish was designed for the iPod Touch Gen 3 and iPhone 3GS and newer devices and will therefore run unacceptably slow on iPod Touch Gen 2 and iPhone 3G and older devices. We are working on a fix for this problem right now and would suggest that owners of these older devices await the next update.
    Information
    Seller:MumboJumbo
    Release:Jul 27, 2011
    Updated:Sep 19, 2012
    Version:1.2.1
    Size:70.7 MB
    User Rating: (5)

7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour

MumboJumbo
    In an all-new 7 Wonders, you’ll take a fantastic journey to some of the most enchanting sites of legends and mythology. …
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    In an all-new 7 Wonders, you’ll take a fantastic journey to some of the most enchanting sites of legends and mythology. With a team of master builders, you’ll match colorful runes to collect the building blocks needed for Camelot, El Dorado, Atlantis, Shangri-La, and many others. Build all 7 Wonders and then unlock a magical 8th location, Nazca Valley! Make bigger matches to unlock power-ups that can help you gather your resources even more quickly! Complete each wonder to add to your team of builders so that you can fully assemble your crew of Guild Workers. Rev up your match-making know-how for a charming trip through the 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour! FEATURES 7 Magical Locations to explore: Camelot, El Dorado, Atlantis, Bimini Fountain of Youth, City of Caesars, Shangri-La, Valhalla BONUS 8th Wonder to unlock! Complete your Guild Workers crew with all of the Master artisans Addictive rune-matching game play for hours of fun Bigger matches give you bigger power-ups! Fun minigames for an extra challenge! …………………………………………………………………………………… Visit us on the App Store at http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/mumbojumbo/id312416866 to find more amazing casual games from MumboJumbo including: the Luxor Series, Midnight Mysteries Series, 7 Wonders Series and more! Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MumboJumboGames Follow us on Twitter: @MumboJumboGames ……………………………………………………………………………………
    Information
    Seller:MumboJumbo
    Genre:Arcade, Puzzle
    Release:Nov 03, 2011
    Updated:Sep 19, 2012
    Version:1.0.2
    Size:100.8 MB

4. gtcharlie

gtcharlie Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Getting the dreaded "Item being modified" message. Anyone been able to get any of these games in the US store?

5. Gabrien

Gabrien Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2009
    Yep. Just close your eyes and point your finger at any one of these. You couldn't hit a bad game.

6. smes3817

smes3817 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Massachusetts, USA
    not yet but I've been trying.......

7. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Yup, just bought Glowfish HD last week... BEAUTIFUL on the iPad, and a total no brained for a buck! Also really enjoy 7 wonders : MMT.

Awesome sale!

8. PraetorianX

PraetorianX Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    being modified...

9. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Toronto Canada
    Hopefully the dreaded "Being modified" is fixed by the time I get home...

10. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    If you have another email address on your iDevice (not used for your AppleID), just gift the app to that address, then click the link on the email. Done. Already got 7 Wonders.

11. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Might be overlooked, but their Hidden Object Games are also very excellent. Good stories, good puzzles, good graphics.

12. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    #12 dclose, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2012
    As long as an app is on sale and not free, you can gift it to yourself. This locks in the sale price without having to hope that Apple gets the item fixed at their end sometime in the vague future. You do have to use a credit card for payment, as you can't use an iTunes credit or gift cards to pay for gifted purchases, and you can't gift free apps as there's simply no option to gift them if they're free, but otherwise for paid apps this works around the "being modified" message.

13. Glow

Glow Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    I was thinking of getting Luxor yesterday. Very timely. :D

14. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

Agreed! MJ may have a rotten name for their issues with its Luxor games, but things like Samantha Swift, BOTH Midnight Mysteries games, Unusual Suspects, 7 Wonders and such are EXCELLENT games and if you have even a slight passing interest in the genre, you'd be stupid not to buy them at a dollar!

unfortunately, 7 Wonders (at least the sequel) is giving the error. If I hadn't gotten my gift cards on a 20% off sale I'd gift it, but $0.20 adds up!! ;)

Okay dude, I love that you are sharing this in these threads but you weren't the sorcerer that figured this out. you're taking credit for something that loads of us have already figured out. And even if you WERE the person who found this out, thanks but it just seems a little arrogant to constantly announce it. JUST SAYIN'

15. PraetorianX

PraetorianX Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    works now . US store

16. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    #16 dclose, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2012
    I was just being lazy and cutting and pasting directly from my earlier post when I did find it out, all by my lonesome, just like thousands of other who have tried and found the same, I'm sure. Next time I'll do a rewrite, though c&p takes less time. :) And it's dudette, btw.

Edit: there, I edited it. Should sound nicer now. :kisses:

17. gekkota

gekkota Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Luxor 2HD or Luxor: Amun Rising?
    Any opinions? They kind of look the same.
    I already have plain 'ole Luxor (and Stoneloops, of course.... ;) )

18. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    i picked Luxor 2 HD since it has 3d backgrounds :D

19. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Toronto Canada
    Luxor HD came out Dec 20 '10
    Luxor: Amun Rising HD Mar 24 '11
    Luxor 2 HD Jun 30 '11

So Luxor 2 is the newest edition... if that helps.

20. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    #20 slewis7, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
    I picked up the Samantha Smith HOG game and Chainz Galaxy match 3 game. Both are very nice. The Samantha Smith game is very high quality and polished. I like it better then the typical Big Fish entries and I already owned and played both Midnight Mystery games which are outstanding. Glowfish HD is also excellent. Mumbo Jumbo seems to be a quality publisher.

Edit: I have now also bought Everyday Genius and it is another winner! It is an excellent puzzle game which is math based and should appeal to anyone who likes Sudoku.