More Dead Space for iOS?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Yixian, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Yixian

Yixian Well-Known Member

May 12, 2009
    Medical Student
    Europe
    I love Dead Space, it's my favourite game franchise at the moment, and the iOS release was really very good - probably the best console type game on both the iPhone and iPad.

Does anyone know if there are any plans for another Dead Space game on iOS?

2. Gamerl01

Gamerl01 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Cleaning restrooms at the local strip club
    Houston, Texas
    I haven't heard anything from Ea, but i hope they port dead space 2 or the one for wii what was the name??:confused:

3. Yixian

Yixian Well-Known Member

May 12, 2009
    Medical Student
    Europe
    Dead Space: Extrastion might work well...

But I hope they don't port Dead Space 2, no. 1 it'd be pretty impossible, I am playing through it at the moment and you just could not approach the scale and production values on even the iPad 2, and also, Dead Space iOS was an original game with an original story and I'd hope a sequel was the same.

I think they probably will.. they have created this intriguing character in Vandal that is crying out for another game.

4. spadict

spadict Member

Mar 11, 2011
    Dead Space Extraction would be cool too see, however, the chapters are WAY too long for iOS.

I found that they were too long to complete without an auto-save on console even.

A straight port would be a nightmare, but if they saved your location every 1 minute or something - perfect.

5. Gamerl01

Gamerl01 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Cleaning restrooms at the local strip club
    Houston, Texas
    There you go dead space extraction i couldn't remember the name

6. coderkid

coderkid Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2010
    Ugh, words can't describe how much I would love this. The first Dead Space was amazing, a second one would be insane.

7. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Dirty Harry Hannahan Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    Anyone know what EA games has in store for iOS this year for a TPS game?

8. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Personally, i'd prefer another Mass Effect game from them... Only this time, make it the "Mass Effect that we want."