What's your dream game?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Paradiso, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

If you could have any iOS game made, what would it be like?

In other words, what game would you make if you had as much money as you needed, and any artists, developers, composers, writers, or whoever else you wanted?

Just curious what people would come up with.

2. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    I would make Fallout 3! Not just a portion of it, but the entire thing! That would be GREAT!

To bad I can't actually do it. :(

3. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    Probably a toned down action RPG with lots of choices and freeplay, something like Fable.

Also Fallout 3 would be a neat game to have on my iPad.

4. Kubba

Kubba Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    That would be amazing, but it is physically impossible. Definitely a dream game though
    I also want a full GTA IV port, from Rockstar. The top down view on GTA CTW got old eventually, and Gameloft's Gangstar series is crap

5. Howlingwolf

Howlingwolf Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Uk
    I would love to see a port of Jet Set Radio would be brilliant

6. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    I'd port (or make a clone of) Sid Meier's Pirates. And I'd also make a really high quality MotoGP game.

7. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    I'd port over Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2, and I'd design an open-world western futuristic fps-rpg which was an rpg but had aiming and intense action of an fps, in which your choices affected the whole world.

8. tsharpfilm

tsharpfilm Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2009
    Digital Artist
    USA
    My dream iOS game would be something like Half Life 2 (a deep and original FPS), or Super Mario Galaxy (a super creative platformer), or Fallout (a dark ass RPG), or Morrowind (openworld RPG with an engrossing story). These are the kinds of games I'm patiently waiting for, and would pay big money to play.

9. vbxz47

vbxz47 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Ohio
    Dead space! Oh wait it's happening!
    Haha but no probably anything from valve especially half life 2 and garry's mod.

10. handintoaster

handintoaster Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    port of portal and mirrors edge(3d version)

11. LawLessLove

LawLessLove Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Kingdom Hearts and Professor Layton ports.

12. darchinst

darchinst Well-Known Member

May 26, 2009
    manager
    Shreveport, la
    Portal, all the Mario games, Audiosurf.

A high quality clone of Mario galaxy if I had to make my own.

13. LawLessLove

LawLessLove Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    A Super Mario 64 clone would be amazing.

14. Loganaustin

Loganaustin Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    call of duty black ops with all of the customization, not the small custom classes in MC2, but the whole deal. Also, Super Mario 64, i loved those games.

15. Definitely a real, full and huge open-world RPG. Aralon gets a lot closer than any before it, and despite its issues it's still a great game, but the world still feels kind of small, and it isn't truly open-world in that the world is still split into various maps separated either by towns or passes. You can't get to Z from X without passing through Y, while with Bethesda-type open-world games (Elder Scrolls, Fallout 3, etc.) the only loading screens you get are for entering caves, towns, etc., not from basic travel.

I realize the logistics on iOS are a lot more difficult due to constrained system and video RAM, even on the latest gen devices, but this is a dream, so that's what I'm dreaming of. :)

16. DemonJim

DemonJim Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2010
    App Developer
    UK
    A solid port of RedLynx's Trials HD from the 360 would be my most wanted realistically, but would love to see what Nintendo could come up with for the iPad.

17. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    A solid legend of zelda clone or legend of zelda itself. preferably link to the past or minish cap.

Queens crown is about as far as ive gotten from graphices but the customization is the only thing that was in its way

18. goldglover411

goldglover411 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2009
    ipod touch game reviewer
    USA
    1. mariokart with 8 player online races........no lag........and double the tracks as the DS version has

2. GTA vice city

3. madden virtual trainer

19. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    I remember Minish Cap surprising me as a really great Zelda game. I think it was even better than Link to the Past.

But unless nintendo comes out with a phone we won't see any mobile Zelda game.

20. leslie2233

leslie2233 Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    :) mass effect 2 , gears of war 3 and killzone