iPhone RC Plane 2 - An introduction...

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by FrozenPepper, Jun 14, 2011.

1. FrozenPepper

FrozenPepper Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    #1 FrozenPepper, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
    Update : Official Release date is 29th of June 2011 (Wednesday).

Hi all !

We are completing RC Plane 2 after many month of work, many new game modes, way better controls and physics, great graphics for the planes and scenarios should provide a great flight experience .

Game will ship with 2 scenarios :
    1) Tuscany inspired scenario, HUGE in size, has many villages each with his own Rc Airstrip.
    2) Seaside scenario, smaller but fantastic scenario, perfect for the various game modes.

Physics has been greatly improved compared to RC Plane 1, controls have been re-done, and various automatic (you can disable them) system should make learning to flight easy and accessible for all.

Also, at the moment we have 17 different airplanes in the game ranging from hydro planes, airliners, jets, ......

Game will come as universal app, and will support native resolution of retina displays and ipads.

Have attached some screenshots a first very fast video preview of RC Plane 2 , really hope you'll like the game !

Attached Files:

2. FrozenPepper

Feb 4, 2009
    #2 FrozenPepper, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
    Version 1.0 of RC Plane 2 is finally ready ! We are going through the final round of extensive test on in-app purchases and GameCenter integration, but we should be ready to submit !

To celebrate have prepared an image gallery of all the planes that will be available at launch of game (gallery link).

Have attached some screenshots of the planes, but gallery (17 planes) is available at this link.

Game will ship with 9 different game modes, including an extensive "flight school" section with lessons about 3 and 4ch controls.
    We are currently completing many other game modes that will be included together with other planes in future updates (combat mode didn't made it in version 1 due some more tweaking required....).

Attached Files:

3. TakenXXDeadly

TakenXXDeadly Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Student
    Looks great. It's just I have $1 left, and it's going towards treches generals. Shouldn't of bought that world tv...

4. FrozenPepper

Feb 4, 2009
    We have submitted the game to apple for review a few days ago, should be close to release on the appstore.. In the meantime here is a more descriptive video of the game (don't know how to post a bigger version, check in on youtube for a bigger size... )

5. Matthew.e

Matthew.e Member

Mar 31, 2011
    Canada
    can't wait! instant buy!!!

6. Ethervision

Ethervision Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2009
    RC Plane 2 Launches Wednesday

It's oficial. RC Plane 2 will debut this Wednesday on the Appstore.

It's a universal binary and will be priced at $.99 out of the gate. Tell yo friends.

7. Pleoman

Pleoman New Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Is this game available for iPhones? Would be sick to have this on my phone.

8. blakeharrell

blakeharrell New Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Sweet. Can't wait! Will love this on Ipad2

9. TakenXXDeadly

Jun 7, 2011
    Student
    Just bought it! Great game.

10. TakenXXDeadly

Jun 7, 2011
    Student
    #10 TakenXXDeadly, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2011
    I have to admit, this is a great game and I can't put it down! I wanted to buy the add ons, but I don't have enough money. Looking forward to future updates! I also bought RC helicopter 2. It's not as good as RC plane 2 though.

11. Cooolpenner

Cooolpenner Member

Jul 6, 2011
    is it only a free-flight-game, or are there any missions?