Category entertainment: Road Inc. - Legendary Cars (iPad) $9.99 -> Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Habakuk, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

Highly recommended!

2. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    A BIG price drop! Download it, instead that it's not a game.

3. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Added to the iPad library for when I finally get one. I like informational/educational stuff involving cars.

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Thanks for the headsup!!

Anything giving out FREE information is worth downloading. It's like getting encyclopedia for free, and i want that. :D

5. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

This never got a retina update, did it?

6. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    I don't have an iPad.

7. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

No, but it's announced in the description that retina will come. The image quality of the main photos is already very good here on iPad 4 and some fonts are retina. There could be some additional polish, too.

The navigation is a bit weird but you'll get used to it after a while (good tutorial inside). The presentation is excellent. The same applies for the extensive amount of additional information ("archive"). Multi-language.

Classic car enthusiasts and Asphalt fanatics ;) shouldn't miss that! Lock the license even if you haven't an iPad yet (but later). (Download via iTunes/PC/Mac.)

Recommended as well: Dev's website.