Best Game Dev Story combos/staff?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by tjw345, Jan 27, 2011.

1. tjw345

tjw345 Member

Dec 19, 2010
    What are you best Game Dev Story combos/staff? By staff, I mean like how many hackers, hardware engineers etc do you have and whats your best persons stats?

Well, I have 4 hackers and my best staff is Bubbles Morgan with:
    Program: 513
    Scenario: 439
    Graphics: 325
    Sound: 316

My best combos were
    Action RPG + Hunting
    Racing + Motorsport
    Action RPG + Cowboy
    Online RPG + Fantasy
    Online RPG + Architecture

No need to answer all the questions just wanna know how you guys do like what combos got you Grand Prize etc.

Thanks!

2. TapMad_D

TapMad_D Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2010
    gaming
    HongKong
    impressive stats...
    the game is fun but lack of challenge.

3. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    search in the game dev story thread, or google it

4. weedeatinflyincougar

weedeatinflyincougar Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2009
    You'll need a lot of money for this, but it makes your staff the best they can be. If you get a lot of career change manuals and get your staff to level 5 in every possible job, they get a huge stat increase along with a huge slary increase. With all of them the best they can be, you can get around 10 games out every year if you keep developing them. In my last game, however, their combined yearly salary was $250,XXX K. It makes the game a lot more challenging and fun in my opinion.

For combos, I usually start with Action + Ninja, but when I get sequels, I pretty much only do Online RPG + Fantasy and Online Sim + Architecture.