Music & Sounds...Portfolio on Website!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Gavin Harrison, Aug 18, 2011.

1. #1 Gavin Harrison, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2011
    Hey all,

I'm a composer with published work and also game music and sound FX experience.

Currently available for hire, please take a look at my website:

http://www.gavinharrisonsounds.com

You should find links there through to Soundcloud and Twitter, as well as a portfolio list of previous work. I have worked closely with Klik! Games and am also soon to be featured on a release from Orange Pixel.

Please use either the contact page on my website or send me a message here if you would like to work with me!

Thanks,
    Gavin.

2. Thanks for the enquiries...please do check out my website if you have any music / sound needs!

3. Portfolio has recently been updated, now working with Amiga style sounds too!

4. Added a few new games to my portfolio...please feel free to have a listen and if you like what you hear contact me...thanks!

5. Website updated with new songs added...Take a look, have a listen, if you like what you hear and need any music / sound FX please send me an email via the contact page!

6. More games added to my portfolio, click through to my website for a player to hear what I've been doing...available for hire, email me via the contact page! :)