First arcade cabinet you have try

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by SoldierCat, Jan 15, 2016.

1. SoldierCat

SoldierCat Member

Jan 11, 2016
    What is the first arcade cabinet you have try and if you can remember how munch did you spend on it.

Mine is Black Tyger by capcom and I spent 5$ I think, my mom give me that money to buy lunch but I lose it playing this game.

2. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Galaga
    One of my fav places to play it was at aj arcade inside a nearby airport
    Also double dragon
    Mario bros was at a local pizza place along with Goonies and I played those a lot
    The arcade rocked back in the day
    The chuck e cheese arcades were fun back then too

3. Ragn4rok 74

Ragn4rok 74 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2014
    #3 Ragn4rok 74, Jan 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
    I'm an old fart at 41 lol so my first cabinet was probably Pac-Man but I remember sinking some serious cash into Black Tyger at a bowling alley we use to go to. I was just thinking about that game a few days ago. Crazy! It was a cool game.
    I also love The Legend of Kage. It was ported to Nintendo later but wasn't very good. Loved that game. You could jump and fly through trees and slice the heck out of people. I remember the first time I played Double Dragon. That game was darn near life changing for me.....ah I miss arcades!

4. RHess00

RHess00 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    My first was Pac Man when I was about 8 years old. My grandfather would take me and my sisters to the grocery store every Friday and it was by the exit doors. I think it was 25 cents. The store eventually got rid of it because a crowd of teenagers was always blocking the door.