Developer Payment from Apple....

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by bossman696, Oct 23, 2009.

1. bossman696

bossman696 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Graphic Designer, Commercial Printer
    Alabama
    Does Apple notify you when payment has been made to your account? I am a new developer and I am expecting my first payment from Apple any day now, assuming they pay within thirty days. I know they are allowed up to 45 days...

My questions are...

As developers, when have you normally received your payments from Apple?

Do you received any kind of notice that payment has been made?

The reason I ask, is I had to set up an online only account with national bank to receive payments as my local banks don't handle international wire transfers given that they don't have BANK SWIFT CODES.

That's the problem with living in a small town... :(

Thanks in advance for any info....

2. RPGGuy

RPGGuy Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2008
    I usually get payments around the 20th - 24th of each month. Usually they send you an email saying that the financial reports for different regions are available. But you might be paid a few days before or after that.

Different regions come in on different days so keep checking your balance.

3. bossman696

Sep 11, 2009
    Alabama
    Developer???

RPGGuy, are you the developer for iFishing?

That App looks amazing! I truly hope one day I can produce apps of that caliber.

4. RPGGuy

RPGGuy Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2008
    Yes I wrote all the apps in my sig.

5. Uptown Arts

Uptown Arts Well-Known Member

Since August, Apple has been providing a separate financial report for regions that you'll be getting a payment for. I've been getting the payment about a day or so after the report shows up. But no, they don't actually send a status message that the payment has been sent.

6. bossman696

Sep 11, 2009
    Alabama
    First Monthly Report available today...

So maybe this is the start of when they will come in. I received what appears to be the first monthly financial report today for Europe. It was the only one to show up.

It is actually pretty interesting, even though it is dated from late August to late September. I only had like 15 days or sales at that time, so it was a little short of the minimum needed for payment.

Guess I'll have to wait until next month for that one... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info.