A Monster Ate My Homework FREE for limited time

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by fayju, Nov 9, 2011.

1. fayju

fayju Well-Known Member

#1 fayju, Nov 9, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

To celebrate the launch of our new Free Geek Beach titles, [app=mini beasts hd]Mini Beasts HD[/app] and [app=death rider]Death Rider[/app] we are making one of our older titles [app=a monster ate my homework]A Monster Ate My Homework[/app] Free for a limited time. So get it while you can, click the icon above to go get it!

A Monster Ate My Homework has 105 block physics 3D puzzle levels to play through and Monster blocks with faces on :0) It'll take you ages to get 3 stars on all the levels. And the bonus is that we have an update for A Monster Ate My Homework scheduled for before xmas.

there are threads [thread=77731]From the launch[/thread] and from [thread=87110]Mac AppStore version[/thread]

And heres me playing the later levels on the iPad with some cars in the background :0), look away if you don't want to see how to solve them.

2. DodgerBlue016

DodgerBlue016 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2011
    I create awesome paper airplanes that I will sell
    Here
    I got it free the last time this game was free (it was at least a few months ago i think) and it's a great puzzler. Very innovative as well. Awesome freebie, and well worth picking up!

3. deckard

deckard Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Not the smoothest frame rate in the world but a good puzzler.

4. fayju

fayju Well-Known Member

hi deckard, may i ask what device are you using?

5. deckard

deckard Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    I last played it on my old 3GS but have not played since I've had the iPhone 4.

6. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    FREE again

A Monster Ate My Homework

Geek Beach
    Over 2 million downloads of A Monster Ate My Homework! That many people addicted can't be wrong! Now with 105 tricky a…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Over 2 million downloads of A Monster Ate My Homework! That many people addicted can't be wrong! Now with 105 tricky and addictive levels! As featured by Apple as 'New & Noteworthy' and 'What's Hot' Monsters have stolen your homework and now it's payback time! With 105 levels of Monster-thumping carnage, it's your job to not only get your homework back but also give those sneaky pests a good hiding. Swipe, throw and knock the stuffing out of them but be warned, they won't make it easy for you. This awesome 3D physics puzzle shooter is as bonkers as it sounds. - 105 unique levels designed to test even the brightest player. - Full 3D environment allowing you to rotate around the monster nest and destroy them from all angles. - Play in portrait or landscape - Game Center for leaderboards, achievements and friends' scores. PLEASE NOTE! Some game items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. This game may contain advertising. Check out the video - http://www.youtube.com/geekbeachgames
    Information
    Seller:Geek Beach
    Genre:Arcade, Puzzle
    Release:Dec 06, 2010
    Updated:Nov 14, 2012
    Version:2.0
    Size:30.2 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (8)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

7. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Are those pokeballs?

8. Definitely worth the time to dowload.

9. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    bump

free again

10. hasio_john

hasio_john Well-Known Member

I love this game... :)

11. uFinKnow

uFinKnow Well-Known Member