Jacob's Bike --> FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Agas, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Agas

Agas Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2011

Moto X Challenge

wang zhiqiang
    This is cool and challenging game! Welcome to the world's craziest motorcycle assault course!! Strap on your helmet and…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    This is cool and challenging game! Welcome to the world's craziest motorcycle assault course!! Strap on your helmet and crank back the throttle cos this physics-based moto-stunt fest has it all - ramps, half pipes, collapsing platforms, falling rocks and swinging traps, all of which can all lead to bone-jarring wipeouts! Express yourself and earn extra points with awesome stunts like big air, back flips and wheelies!!! Please share them with friends! This is actually pretty cool. The tilt controls work well (there's buttons if you want) and the levels all have 3 challenges to go for like don't crash, beat the time. For 69p if your a fan of 2D bike games (like me) then its a must buy. ---by toucharcade.com •Fast paced reflex driving game. •30 increasingly challenging levels. •Super detailed new Unity-powered graphics engine. •Three Kinds Of Game Mode. •Intuitive tilt control system using the phone’s accelerometer. Use precision control like never before •Online scoreboards & Super accelerator! •Jumps, Loopings, Walls, Glass, Sigsaw, Fire, Elevator, etc. Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
    Information
    Seller:wang zhiqiang
    Genre:Action, Racing
    Release:Feb 12, 2012
    Updated:Mar 05, 2013
    Version:1.7
    Size:29.5 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Moto X Challenge Hd

This is cool and challenging game!

Welcome to the world's craziest motorcycle assault course!! Strap on your he…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    This is cool and challenging game!

Welcome to the world's craziest motorcycle assault course!! Strap on your helmet and crank back the throttle cos this physics-based moto-stunt fest has it all - ramps,

half pipes, collapsing platforms, falling rocks and swinging traps, all of which can all lead to bone-jarring wipeouts! Express yourself and earn extra points with

awesome stunts like big air, back flips and wheelies!!! Please share them with friends!

This is actually pretty cool. The tilt controls work well (there's buttons if you want) and the levels all have 3 challenges to go for like don't crash, beat the time.
    For 69p if your a fan of 2D bike games (like me) then its a must buy. ---by toucharcade.com

•Fast paced reflex driving game.
    •30 increasingly challenging levels.
    •Super detailed new Unity-powered graphics engine.
    •Three Kinds Of Game Mode.
    •Intuitive tilt control system using the phone’s accelerometer. Use precision control like never before
    •Online scoreboards & Super accelerator!
    •Jumps, Loopings, Walls, Glass, Sigsaw, Fire, Elevator, etc.

Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
    Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Racing
    Release:Feb 12, 2012
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. cabdog

cabdog Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2011
    Please tell me there are plans to fix the touch controls as currently they don't work..at all.

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    With Bike Baron on my ipod and iphone, i dont think i'll need another Bike platformer. Unless somebody says the differences make them both to very different games, i'll hold back from this.

4. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    true that, though i would love to see maybe a new elastomania clone

5. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Yeah I really want a port/clone of elastomania! One of the best bike games ever! I'd say it's as fun as Trials HD even with its poor graphics.