Smash Anarchy - Coming soon to your iPhone, iPad aaaand Apple TV!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ccrroocc, Mar 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ccrroocc

ccrroocc Member
    Patreon Indie

Dec 22, 2016
    Game Developer
    C:/Milky_Way/Earth/Armenia
    #1 ccrroocc, Mar 7, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
    [​IMG]

Hi everyone! Check out our brand new upcoming game Smash Anarchy!

Protect the last coffee plant in the world from alien monsters with your custom fruit gun as the hero of Smash Anarchy! Collect coins & power ups while battling a plethora of creatures in an expansive new world with vibrant colors & engaging content! Strap in for compelling FPS gameplay that will keep you on the edge of your sofa, seat or wherever you choose to play!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

KEY FEATURES

• 100 levels! Each with its own unique weather/day/night cycle
    • 10 different bosses with a diverse range of skills, tactics & weaponry
    • 3 action-packed modes including timed, music & boss-based levels
    • Thoroughly enjoyable in-game experience thanks to a super smooth game UI
    • Beautiful aesthetic design with amazing high-res visuals

[​IMG]

ALSO INCLUDES

• 3D Touch Support
    • Switch between 1 & 2 finger touch controls
    • Effortlessly share your accomplishments with friends via Facebook
    • Available in 13 different languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese Simplified, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, Thai, and Turkish)

TEASER TRAILER

SCREENSHOTS

76.JPG 73.jpg
    1.JPG 31.JPG

BETA TESTING

We are going to launch the first beta very soon. So if want to become a tester, send us your Apple ID at [email protected] or send us a PM here on TouchArcade, and wait for email invitation.

FOLLOW US ON

Facebook – https://web.facebook.com/SmashAnarchyGame/
    Twitter – https://twitter.com/cr_logics
    http://crlogics.com

[​IMG]

2. extreme472000

extreme472000 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    USA
    Email sent. Looks awesome!

3. ccrroocc

ccrroocc Member
    Patreon Indie

Dec 22, 2016
    Game Developer
    Thanks buddy! :)

4. BlazerStream

BlazerStream New Member

Mar 8, 2017
    Looks fantastic! Great work - the UX looks amazing!

Excited to see more content like this!

5. Powerbacon

Powerbacon Active Member

Oct 16, 2010
    I've found this game to be really great!

Sent the e-mail! Hope to get on the beta!

I can try MFi controller support, if the game has it!

Hope I can help!

Cheers!!!

6. ccrroocc

ccrroocc Member
    Patreon Indie

Dec 22, 2016
    Game Developer
    Just sent the invitation :) but unfortunatelly, we didn't support MFi controller at this moment :( Will add it to out to-do list ;)

7. brybry

brybry Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Count me in! This looks oodles of fun!

8. Airpegy

Airpegy Member

Jul 11, 2015
    Testing

Flipping the screen around would be nice

Add some sort of coin magnet I feel overwhelming to shoot coin and monster wave at same time
    First impressions are great so far

9. ccrroocc

ccrroocc Member
    Patreon Indie

Dec 22, 2016
    Game Developer
    Gotcha! Thaanks :)! Will add it to out to-do list!

10. taiga97

taiga97 Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2014
    Great

I normally don't like stationary fps's but this one's great. I for one like the sounds every monster makes when they are hit. Very good game.

11. extreme472000

extreme472000 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    USA
    Normally not a big fan of these types of games. However that said, this one is a blast so far and has a lot of charm. Really digging the art and as a big coffee drinker, protecting the last coffee plant is a must! Hopefully this gets iCloud so I can play on both my phone and tablet. Looking forward to the game and updates.

12. omgwtfbbq

omgwtfbbq New Member

Mar 12, 2017
    I tried this game. Is pretty fun playing it during travel or when you have a little pause at work :'D .
    I really appreciate the soundtracks, makes the game pretty funny.
    I want to recommend to add more information about the different types of fruits, to know what changes. (like dmges , atk speed or everything else).
    But great job! ;)

13. Drift

Drift New Member

Mar 13, 2017
    This game is really great!! I love it tho the fact that I have to shoot the coins (we get the coins by shooting it right?) to get them kinda puts me off but other than that I love this game. Also this is my first time being a tester so yeah this game is special to me # but really though I've had a blast playing this game ####

14. jpayne214

jpayne214 New Member

Mar 13, 2017
    I'm totally enjoying this. I like how you upgrade your weapon with the different fruit ammo types but I agree with omgwtfbbq that having info on the different types of fruit would be cool. Right now you have to upgrade ALL your ammo types before you can keep upgrading a specific fruit ammo type. I kinda like this because it seems to keep the difficulty balanced. I also gotta agree with Drift that shooting the coins to collect them starts to seem a bit tedious after a while, but that's what makes that magnet power up so special. :) I've played through days 1 and 2 and I'm hoping 3 will be available soon to continue testing.

15. Devil Never Cry

Devil Never Cry New Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Morocco
    Very good game, its smooth and awsome gameplay, i didnt notice time while playing, i was surprised when i realised it was 1 hour after i start playing it.
    Nice graphics and monsters also ����

16. jpayne214

jpayne214 New Member

Mar 13, 2017
    Still Testing

What about having daily challenges or bonuses for rewards? Like, kill 500 enemies and you get 10k coins or something like that? Daily bonuses like that keep me coming back to games.

17. ccrroocc

ccrroocc Member
    Patreon Indie

Dec 22, 2016
    Game Developer
    That's definitely a good idea. Will add it to our to-do list!

18. LittleNando

LittleNando Active Member
    Patreon Silver

Dec 7, 2016
    Feedback!

Hey guys, first of all thanks for letting me test out the game.

I really enjoyed most of it, but there are some to-finesse details that I think would make it a better experience

- Shooting for coins
    This is not very 'fun' to do (and makes not a lot of sense). What I'd do, is follow the Super Mario Galaxy Route, and have the coins be picked up by just "aiming" at them, but not shooting (makes not a lot of sense to lose a bullet to pick up a coin).

- Overall feel and gamelook

The art is really good, the 3D is really good, the sound design is really good. This is just to say, I really like the quality of this game. It even feels a bit like a 'mobile version of splatoon', which is a veryyy good thing to say

- Difficulty

I might not be the very best player in the world, but from level 3 onwards I keep on dying and the game is 'harder' than 'fun'. I think difficulty shouldn't be so hard for beginner players, so to have them hook with the game more.

- Events?
    I feel that the "hours" thing is kinda neat, going from level to level, but originally when I first saw it I thought it was ACTUAL hours of the day. Meaning, that if I play at night (my night time) I would play at night in the game. I think that's much more interesting that playing this 'linear levels'. I understand that you did this to show there's lots of content in the game, but levels don't change that much from level to level (the amount of content added each level is very little). So, what i'd do, is focus on a "event" approach, with 3-4 levels only, that you can play only once every x amount of hours, based on the time of the day the user is accessing the app on, and fill the game with instant-bonuses based on mini-missions (kill x amount of characters, pick x amount of coins)

My two cents!
    :D

19. ccrroocc

ccrroocc Member
    Patreon Indie

Dec 22, 2016
    Game Developer
    Much thanks for your feedback! Really appreciate it :)
    The idea of picking coins by just aiming is brilliant! Definitely will change it. For the difficulty, yeah, it's not perfectly adjusted at this moment, but will adjust it based on all feedback that we just got :) For the "event" thing.. have to think about it.. maybe I should give a try..
    Thanks again!