Retro Miner

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by retroosters, Mar 13, 2017.

1. retroosters

retroosters Member

Mar 13, 2017
  2. lateat_night

lateat_night Member

Feb 16, 2017
    London
    Cool i like retro games :)

3. TadeuszSynZygmunta

TadeuszSynZygmunta Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2015
    Male
    Poland
    Wow! This looks absolutely wonderful, I love that sort of graphic style, can't wait to play it on my phone! :D

4. Kainamor

Kainamor Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2015
    This looks really great. Can we expect this to be a premium game?

5. retroosters

retroosters Member

Mar 13, 2017
    Free to Play

Thank you very much! The game will be released as Free to Play with some in-App purchases available for added fun. One thing we are sure of ... there is premium-a-plenty to be had in the asteroid belts :)

QUESTION: If you had to choose a ship of your own would it be Heavy and Hard or Light and Fast or somewhere down the middle?

Choose_Wisely.jpg
    There's one for every preference​

6. curiousaaron

curiousaaron Member

Feb 27, 2017
    Art Department Head
    Nampa, ID
    Looks legit! I'd love to see that logo 8-bit!

7. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    i would choose light and fast. i like moving across screen and dodging more

8. pandapando

pandapando Member

Feb 3, 2017
    Looks great! Premium or freemium?

9. retroosters

retroosters Member

Mar 13, 2017
    Freemium :)

10. retroosters

retroosters Member

Mar 13, 2017
    Hi-Scores are what it's all about!

Chasing the High-Score makes gaming so much more fun!

high-score.png

Making it into the Top20 will not be a small feat when you are competing against the world!

Do you remember the game you last chased the High-Score on? ​

11. retroosters

retroosters Member

Mar 13, 2017
    the TRACER

Back in the day when Earth was expanding across the solar system and the colonies were established mining the belts was as much a necessity as it was lucrative. With the advent of molecular assemblers mining resources was reduced to only the heaviest of the elements which took more energy to create than it was to mine them. As time passed the ships used to mine the belts were scrapped or abandoned and remained just a piece of history.

Now that we have destroyed our environment, squandered our production capabilities and most importantly now that the molecular assemblers are either dead weight or too risky to use reactivating the old rigs is the only thing that can save us.

The select few who can get their hands on one of these old rust-buckets, and dare take them into the most dangerous area of the system will be rewarded for their effort ... or forever adorn the belts as just another piece of decaying metal revolving around the sun.

Introducing the Deep Well Industries - TRa-CeR 75 Twin - Rapid Adjustment Compact Extraction Rig ... also known as TRACER.

2017-04-05.png

Due to it's heavy price-tag, not one of the most abundant or the most affordable models.
    It is slow.
    It is heavy.
    It will get you far but it will also get you killed easily ...
    if you fly it like one of the lighter more popular models that is. The load-out is enhanced and sports more slots for shield energy cells and can also pack a LOT more mining rockets in it's weapons bays.

If you do not feel like being the hot-rod of the belts but rely more on firepower and defensive systems then the TRACER is you ship of choice. Just make sure you bring enough loot when you land at the next outpost with a used rig dealer. :)

12. retroosters

retroosters Member

Mar 13, 2017
  13. polygonplay

polygonplay Well-Known Member

Looks amazing! I love the style and feel! Is it universal? Do you have a release date yet?

14. retroosters

retroosters Member

Mar 13, 2017
    Thank you very much for the praise! Yes the binary will be universal and we are in the finishing run and looking at releasing the game in the next couple of weeks. We'll add more details about the release date hopefully next week.