Kill a ton or Pocket Tanks Deluxe?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Fudgeboy, Sep 2, 2009.

?

Kill a ton or Pocket Tanks Deluxe?

1. Kill-a-Ton

17 vote(s)
    73.9%
  2. Pocket Tanks Deluxe

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  1. Fudgeboy

Fudgeboy Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2009
    Student
    UK
    I am definitely getting one, but which one? Kill a ton or Pocket Tanks Deluxe. Sorry if there is another thread like it but i couldnt find one when i searched.

2. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    I vote Pocket Tanks due to the sheer amount of weapons it has, in artilery games I always find the weapons to be the biggest attraction. KILL.A.TON also looks good though, I'm planning to get it after an update.

3. Fudgeboy

Aug 16, 2009
    Student
    UK
    Ok, but surely it is better that there is online in Kill a Ton? Anyone that has Kill a Ton is online very good?

4. jwolf

jwolf New Member

Aug 18, 2009
    #4 jwolf, Sep 2, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2009
    Kil.a.ton

It's not even close, KIL.A.TON wins by a wide margin. It looks beautiful, and plays simultaneously, so there's no waiting around on other players.

Pocket Tanks has more weapons, but KIL.A.TON's are more individually useful and distinct, in my opinion.

Online play is excellent, easy to get into, and very challenging playing other players. Good with friends, or just jumping into pickup games with people online. They just had their first online tournament recently for KIL.A.TON, and I'm sure more are coming.

I hope that helps, for what it's worth, I'm new to tank-style games and KIL.A.TON was the first I played on my phone, but I like it better than Pocket Tanks on my Mac.

5. skyye06

skyye06 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas

+1 +! kil a ton all the way forget PT, this is from a guy who owns all three (ishoot too)

6. twentyone

twentyone Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2009
    OKC, Oklahoma
    Ya, KilATon is pretty sweet!

7. eugekava

eugekava Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Melbourne, Australia
    I have to agree with kil.a.ton being the best. The only thing that lets it down is lower number of weapons, but it still is a lot of fun. i own all three as well.

8. Fudgeboy

Aug 16, 2009
    Student
    UK
    So is online very busy in Kill A Ton?

9. Fudgeboy

Aug 16, 2009
    Student
    UK
    Sorry for double post

Im gonna take the plunge and go for kill a ton. just a quick question, it wont influence whether i buy it or not but is online busy? Oh yeah and thanks to everyone that voted and feel free to continue voting, think of this thread of a Pocket Tanks vs Kill a Ton if you like :D

10. skyye06

skyye06 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    well Idk as I havent checked, dont have wifi but it will soon as it is the only tank artillery kind still updating

11. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    I'm gonna go against the trend and say Pocket Tanks Deluxe.