*(un)Official* Aralon help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by crex, Dec 15, 2010.

1. snakespeare

snakespeare Member

Sep 28, 2011
    sounds like you don't have the dust in your inventory

2. DempseyRoll

DempseyRoll Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2012
    Please help me here..
    What is the best primary and secondary weapon for rouge class..and where to find it..and the best gear for rouge..please help ..:)

3. beom

beom New Member

Oct 3, 2012
    have you found the dinosaur egg? it is the fastest. white horse is nothing compared to it.

4. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    You probably mean the Drake egg.
    The bird mount is pretty quick too, but youre right. Dragon is the fastest and best looking mount in the game (+ you dont get knocked down from it).

5. SnowyDoveTroopingWithCrow

Oct 9, 2012
    I need help with level 36

I need to talk to gorack in valemers dungeon but I accidentally went to the keep prior to the quest and killed valemer. I remember I had 4 cell keys in my bag but then I put them somewhere in the kingdom because my bag was full. I have searched everywhere for them and I know I wouldn't of dropped them. So are the keys originally from Valemer when you kill him? What should I do?

6. SnowyDoveTroopingWithCrow

Oct 9, 2012
    Oh and is there any way I can get back to that little island where the drake egg is? I might have put the keys in the chest there. THANKS

7. SnowyDoveTroopingWithCrow

Oct 9, 2012
    Where is the bird mount? I'm a level 36 ranger and I skipped from a wolf to the drake

8. SnowyDoveTroopingWithCrow

Oct 9, 2012
    You need the spirit dust in your inventory and once you have killed all the enemies in the temple it should work :)

9. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Go to the winter area (idk what it's called). You should find a nest there - the bird egg is in the nest.

Yes, you can always go to the dragon island. If you forgot where the island is, then just go to YouTube and search for "Aralon swim on drake island".

Can't help you with the key problem, though.

10. ThomG

ThomG New Member

Dec 13, 2012
    How do I jump?

I'm in the starting area and I'm stuck between the fence (behind Hans Longstrider) and the hill I walked off. Is there a way out? Way to jump over the fence?

11. richardperdido

Dec 15, 2012
    Took advantage of the free offer. Great game. A couple of noobish questions:

1. I'm still very much at the beginning of the game. Took a mission from the Knights Guild in Callaheim to gather some intel on a smuggling operation. Supposed to go next door to the bar to gather the info. I go into the bar, talk to the guy downstairs, who sends me upstairs to talk to the dude in one of the rooms. He gives me two conversation options: either accuse him of smuggling or send him down to talk to his buddy. Either one means they both go hostile on me, and I have to kill them. Still not the intel the questgiver wanted (the quest is marked as "incomplete" after killing the two guys. What am I missing?

2. I attempted to do the sewer mission of the main quest, the one where you talk to the dead queen. I'm at level 11. I can't beat the spirits just before the crypt. I'm assuming I have to be at a higher level to do this mission?

3. Do your enemies level with you?

4. In the inventory there is a karma screen. I'm assuming this means IAP, or is there a way to earn karma in the game?

Other than that, I'm having a blast. The developer's next game is first day purchase for me.

Richard

12. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    If you played elder scrolls games this is pretty close to it. I'm just in the 2nd town but what I gather:
    1 haven't done yet,
    2 my guess yes check your level and theirs plus use skills,
    3 not that I seem besides in new areas but older places no,
    4 wondering that as well maybe iap or later in game thing.

13. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    1) check the chest in the the upstairs room

2) you assume right

3) no

4) there is IAP if you want to cheat. It's not necessary to complete the game.

14. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Unfortunately, the developers' next game (Ravensword 2) won't run on iPod 4

15. AralonWarrior1

AralonWarrior1 New Member

Dec 16, 2012
    Aralon keeps crashing at mountain pass (the one that leads to Icefang's lair)

Hi,
    I am unable to enter icefang's lair (moutain pass) located on the outlands map. Everytime I try to enter, the application crashes. Any tips as to how to avoid that, will be appreciated.

Also, I wanted to know if my stats are good, I have not enhanced all my stuff yet but still:
    Lvl 43 warrior
    Attack 311
    Critical 19%
    Health 2064
    Energy 2264
    Defense 242
    Parry 60%
    Block 0%

I wield two axes- look cool
    Also, I killed both ug and og. I didnt know I could get the power to levitate from helga's ring but oh well- I was just starting out.

Also, I was able to kill Uthru at lvl 42. I thought other quests might be the problem (why I was unable to enter the mountain pass).

Anyway, any ideas as to how I should approach the situation?

Thanks.

16. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    I can levitate if killed both ug and og?

17. richardperdido

Dec 15, 2012
    That's kind of disappointing, as I'm quite happy with my Ipod touch 4G, bought in late 2010, and see no need to upgrade until the Ipod touch 6G comes out. I suppose, by then this game will be free as well.:D

Thanks for the tips on the game play. I'm enjoying it, although it does have issues: draw distance, clipping, wonky camera, a kind of convoluted interface, etc. Music is good, but kind of overbearing when you walk in the cities and outside.

The "beam me up, Scotty" ring is a lifesaver.

18. karansaraf

karansaraf New Member

Dec 17, 2012
    Hey guys, new here.

Had a few questions.

How do I unlink skills/items from my quick access bar?

I'm currently neutral and finneus goldring keeps on attacking me in the bank so I can't complete that quest. Any way to fix this?

Many thanks.

19. Dajvin

Dajvin Member

Dec 17, 2012
    #1679 Dajvin, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
    Noobish question

Hi I have a sort of noobish question... I am a warrior toll and I have unlocked the dual wield ability but I don't know how to use it... Can anyone tell me how to dual wield?

20. Dajvin

Dajvin Member

Dec 17, 2012
    How do u dual wield?