P90x $4.99 > free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by mrbiggles, Sep 18, 2012.

1. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. jeffyg3

jeffyg3 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Thanks for the heads up.

I've been through the p90x program 3 times, p90x2 once, and going through body beast at the moment. The app is good and It's nice to have an iPhone app, but not going to pay for the progrms again and there are some better trackers out there for p90x like fitness tracker 90 for those interested in a good one.

3. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Wow. I actually just bought this last week for full price and felt compelled to post a review basically saying it's not worth $5. I never imagined the price would drop. Oh well.

4. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Do you mean Fitness Tracker 90 CE? If so, is it made specifically for P90X? I'd love an alternative to this app, which doesn't offer all that much and isn't very user friendly. Would love an alternative or two. Thanks.

5. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    I was going to download this, but it looks more like a shell you fill up with IAP purchases than a complete fitness app in its own right.

6. jeffyg3

jeffyg3 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Yeah thats the proggy. it used to have it so workouts fit the p90x stuff, but Beachbody went after them and they had to change some stuff. But the thing is that Fitness Tracker is programmable and you can go to the company's forum and download different workouts the users have made so you don't have to do much work on it and has the correct names and everything for p90x, p90x2, and others.

It's a pretty good and simple app and I use it all the time. Great for tracking the amount of weights you use, take notes, measures, schedule, and logs. It does take a little bit of messing around if you want to create different workouts on your own though, other than that it does everything I need.

7. violentv

violentv Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2010
    if only there was a decent iPad optimized fitness app!

8. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Thanks. I hate that the P90X app isn't that customizable. I mix up the workouts sometimes because I'm not interested (at least currently) in the plyometrics (bad ankles) and yoga (meh). I can track the workout I do, but the app always assumes that I did two workouts that day and doesn't alter my schedule based on the workout that I actually did. Plus, it's just not that user friendly with the scrolling, etc.

Also, I actually didn't know there was a P90x2.