iPad Crazy Hedgy (3D platformer from Cybertime)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by arta, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    the Awesome Land dev tried the suggestion of one of the posters and apparently it worked...

Raise the price to what it was, and then lower it back to the current price... i was able to buy the game afterwards...

maybe this will help?

2. timo2000

timo2000 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    FINALLY, I was able to download this game in the US store. I don't know why it took so long or what the problem was but I want to thank the devs for extending the $0.99 cent sale. What ever the problem is it's also affecting other downloads as well. I hope Apple figures this out because it's costing the devs sales and money.

3. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    I too persisted and was finally able to download Crazy Hedgy. I am glad I did as this game is freaking amazing!

4. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

On SALE again!

€3.99 -> €.79
    $4.99 -> $.99

This time hopefully with less technical iOS App Store problems than last week. So if you haven't got it already: NOW there are chances!

5. burn

burn Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Sys Admin
    Grabbed it. Looking forward to playing it.

6. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Glad to see this game is doing great in other countries(#1 in Germany). I still wished the US App Store would show it some love as well.

7. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    It's still in New and Noteworthy in the Dutch AppStore and in the seventh place on the "top paid iPad apps" listing with an average 5 star review from 43 reviewers (38 of which gave it five stars). I was happy to see that yesterday as well. I hope those European sales do add up for them, it remains a mystery to me why this hasn't become an instant classic. It's surprising to me that it scores much better on iPad than on iPhone (it's 37th there).

8. Habakuk

9. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

10. Habakuk

Yes. Love the look of the grass (moving in the wind) and the water. New iPad: Instabuy.

11. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Awesome game (even not on the iPad 3 ;) ). Picked it up yesterday and absolutely loving it. The combination of elements - platformer, roller, combat - is sweet.

Also currently on sale for $.99. Put it in the "Price Drops" subforum, but think people may have overlooked it because of the old date in the thread title (if any mod sees this can they change the title in that section?).

12. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    sorry... but HOLY SHIT!!!

Seriously... that's... AMAZING. I knew that the new iPad would be able to push some awesome graphics... but DAMNIT. It looks better than most Wii games my kids have, and most PC games I've got (and I've got a damn good comp), even with the slight pixelation due to the vimeo not true hd whatever crap (I can never get vimeo vids to play as clear as YT vids... dunno if others can or not...) but I'm just SERIOUSLY BLOWN AWAY. I just bought an iPad 2 a month ago... and now it's looking like I'm gonna have to try and get my wife to agree to let me get an iPad 3 for x-mas and give my iPad 2 to one of the kids... =oP

13. princestrong

princestrong Member

Dec 10, 2011
    Hi all! I was planning on purchasing this for so long. My issue: how much space does it take once it's on the iPhone? There are a lot of games that is less than 100 MB when you download it, but 200+ MB in the iPhone. Thank you!!! Please help.

14. DodgerBlue016

DodgerBlue016 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2011
    I create awesome paper airplanes that I will sell
    Here
    334.9 MB when on the device. But don't let that scare you: Crazy Hedgy is one of the best iOS games out there PERIOD. Buy it now, it's worth every dollar and every mega byte it'll cost you.

15. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Agreed, buy it and don't look back.

16. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Oh my god that's beautiful :eek:

17. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
  18. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    If you play the video it says ipad 3 graphic teaser

19. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    It also says Crazy Hedgy 2.0.

20. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Yep lets hope we get a sequel, must admit it does look stunning on the ipad 3 (or ipad or whatever its called !)